Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

That costume was sick and it’s a shame they never used it. I especially like the belt buckle design.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm more for the brown costume myself but also enjoy the yellow costume, and certainly with X-Men 97 and Deadpool around the corner it's a good time for Logan to dust it off.

Personally I wish we'd seen more of this black and yellow costume Adam Kubert designed for a variant cover in the early 2000s which however never made it to the page:

Reminds me of the Ultimate Universe uniform but with the cowl. Pretty there was an action figure done using this costume also.

Edit: They did make an action figure with that exact suit lol! Google "Marvel Legends Wolverine Red Hulk BAF Target exclusive" and it'll pop up if you're interested. Jackraow they even used the belt buckle design. I'm like 99% sure I have it stored away somewhere in my collection.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Reminds me of the Ultimate Universe uniform but with the cowl. Pretty there was an action figure done using this costume also.

Edit: They did make an action figure with that exact suit lol! Google "Marvel Legends Wolverine Red Hulk BAF Target exclusive" and it'll pop up if you're interested. Jackraow they even used the belt buckle design. I'm like 99% sure I have it stored away somewhere in my collection.
    You're right! It looks pretty cool to me, the boots are a bit much but the black, the red eyes and the yellow accents work really well... Not sure why this design was nixed back in the day.

Last edited by Uncanny X-Man; 07-23-2023 at 04:30 AM.

Oh hell yes. Just found this sucker on eBay. Did not even know it existed! Thanks for letting me know. I love this suit... but admittedly think it looks better in gray (like the Adam Kubert cover image) versus the darker black. But still very cool...

wlv.jpg

https://i.marvelousnews.com/g/genera...scaled_800.jpg
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-23-2023 at 08:35 AM.

Astonishing Member

So anyone kinda creeped out that Seraph ended up to be one of Logan's past lovers despite Claremont original plans that she was suppose to be his mom.

This guy has got some great Wolverine cosplays!
    Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/batsturd/

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    So anyone kinda creeped out that Seraph ended up to be one of Logan's past lovers despite Claremont original plans that she was suppose to be his mom.
    I never heard that Seraph was supposed to be his mom. When did Claremont say that?

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    This guy has got some great Wolverine cosplays!
    Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/batsturd/

Pretty dope, I really liked the fighter pilot Wolverine costumes.

I never heard that Seraph was supposed to be his mom. When did Claremont say that?
    Never heard that either.

I'm blanking out on Seraph being revealed as Logan's past lover, where did that happen?

And regarding Claremont's plan to make her his mother instead, with Sabretooth as Logan's father, it comes from an old interview with Chris which is quite fascinating, as detailed here: https://fanfix.wordpress.com/2017/08...ans-parentage/

Astonishing Member

I'm blanking out on Seraph being revealed as Logan's past lover, where did that happen?

And regarding Claremont's plan to make her his mother instead, with Sabretooth as Logan's father, it comes from an old interview with Chris which is quite fascinating, as detailed here: https://fanfix.wordpress.com/2017/08...ans-parentage/
    I glad you brought this link up because Im sure I heard him mentioning it in the many many interviews I listened and watch all through my X-MEN fan years. Claremont is fascinating to listen to, and boring he's not.

I glad you brought this link up because Im sure I heard him mentioning it in the many many interviews I listened and watch all through my X-MEN fan years. Claremont is fascinating to listen to, and boring he's not.
    Definitely! I also really like the explanation of the 2 conflicting sides of Wolverine (heroic/samurai and wild/berserker) deriving from his mother (a literal fallen angel?) and his bestial father Sabretooth. I think I would have enjoyed it more than the pretty basic origin we eventually got.

Definitely! I also really like the explanation of the 2 conflicting sides of Wolverine (heroic/samurai and wild/berserker) deriving from his mother (a literal fallen angel?) and his bestial father Sabretooth. I think I would have enjoyed it more than the pretty basic origin we eventually got.
    Also explains his height, considering Creed is his dad and he’s 6’6”. But I’m glad they didn’t go with this parentage for him. For one thing, that sh!t’s so complex with her being a fallen angel and all that it makes his origin almost as complex as Cable’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Also explains his height, considering Creed is his dad and he’s 6’6”. But I’m glad they didn’t go with this parentage for him. For one thing, that sh!t’s so complex with her being a fallen angel and all that it makes his origin almost as complex as Cable’s.
    Couldn't agree more. For better or worse, I'm satisfied with the 2001 version

Last edited by K7P5V; 07-25-2023 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

BANNED