Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Hell. Yes! Very cool. Can’t wait to see what he’s doing for Marvel. Wolverine? An X-team book?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

I honestly have a bad feeling about this right now. It could just be that he is the new artist collaborating with Percy.

I don’t think so. Gotta be something bigger than just an arc on Percy’s Wolverine solo book.

This is a super cool redesign of Logan's yellow "tiger stripe" costume by Jorge Molina...

... if they ever brought that costume back, I'd love to see it modernized like this.

Can't see what the boots look like, but they look kind of like a less pointy version of his classic ones. Maybe throw some knee pads/sleeves on him to break up all the yellow on the legs, but otherwise this is perfection IMO.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 03-26-2023 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This is a super cool redesign of Logan's yellow "tiger stripe" costume by Jorge Molina...

... if they ever brought that costume back, I'd love to see it modernized like this.

Can't see what the boots look like, but they look kind of like a less pointy version of his classic ones. Maybe throw some knee pads/sleeves on him to break up all the yellow on the legs, but otherwise this is perfection IMO.
    That costume is dope!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Can this be his official suit? Now please?

There's a rumor going around that there's a big Wolverine story in the works, which would gel with Capullo repeatedly teasing drawing Logan. So we know it's Greg Capullo and... someone. Could be a mini series or event comic. Could be an arc of his solo title. But I find myself wondering what it will be about, if we'll get any sort of new status quo change for him, new costume, etc.?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

There's a rumor going around that there's a big Wolverine story in the works, which would gel with Capullo repeatedly teasing drawing Logan. So we know it's Greg Capullo and... someone. Could be a mini series or event comic. Could be an arc of his solo title. But I find myself wondering what it will be about, if we'll get any sort of new status quo change for him, new costume, etc.?
    I think at this stage Capullo teased Wolverine so much that it would be a bit of a joke if his new project wasn't a Logan one. Although I guess Logan could be just one of the characters involved, but honestly Capullo would be just perfect for a Logan solo adventure.

Okay... I'm kind of in love with this cover...

... and it's cool that the "hot claws" are back, but in a way that actually makes sense. Honestly, even after this crossover, I wouldn't mind some cool status quo change with Logan that sticks. Don't make him a full on Spirit of Vengeance, but perhaps he remains "touched" by hellfire and thus his claws are superheated with spiritual power somehow?

Would really differentiate him from the other Wolverine too, Laura, who has now joined X-Force and taken his place there. Could be a cool status quo to play with for awhile IMO. Put him on Duggan's X-men team with Kitty, Scott, Jean and Bishop too.

All-New Member

Are the claws a different flame than his big ears fire? Just a portion of his skull is engulfed in flames?

He’s possessed by a spirit of vengeance, so his head bursts into flames like Ghost Rider’s does. His claws too apparently.

More Capullo drawing Wolverine. Tweet said “make mine Marvel”

061EF05A-EB11-49D1-8ACE-3A47C3B3C8CB.jpg
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    More Capullo drawing Wolverine. Tweet said “make mine Marvel”

061EF05A-EB11-49D1-8ACE-3A47C3B3C8CB.jpg
    I wonder if we'll find out about this next week along with the other Fall of X books or if they'll give precedence to the books that are more of a mystery like Alpha Flight and Uncanny Spider-Man...

I hope so. Greg Capullo back at Marvel and doing Logan's book is going to be a big deal. Will definitely be a top seller for sure!

Another dope Wolverine costume redesign... this one has shades of his X-men Evolution look, which I love...

... I just don't love the long sleeves. Logan should never wear long sleeves IMO. Suns out, guns out. Put those hairy arms on display!