Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Beast is a doctor, he knows to not try to cut through the adamantium, rather he cuts between two vertebrae. In all honesty I actually agree that Beast being able to kill Logan with a smaller blade at an auction house is a bit silly considering the things he's survived.
    I don't care how smart you are. You're big brain can't sweep away 6 demonic master ninja being unable to rip your head off at the same time. Having a PHD doesn't explain how Logan being thrown into vats of molten lava can't dissemble his skeleton. Being well verses in Shakespearian Literature can't explain why being nuked multiple times, sometimes point blank, isn't able to dismember him. Having an advanced degree in lesbian banner theory can't explain why the Hulk can't rip Logan apart. Even simple stuff... bad guy severs elevator cable, Logan grabs both ends of elevator cable and keeps fully loaded elevator car from dropping and killing people. Hank may have a doctorate, but do you think he has more skill with a blade than Shingen and the Silver Samurai? I follow the precedent set by decades of feats. Lately they seem to not give 2 $hits about previously established continuity. Just think... one day decades ago Wolverine is tanking shots from Hulk. In the 2000's Daredevil manages to ring his bell with a 20 lb dumbell. That's negligent.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    I don't care how smart you are. You're big brain can't sweep away 6 demonic master ninja being unable to rip your head off at the same time. Having a PHD doesn't explain how Logan being thrown into vats of molten lava can't dissemble his skeleton. Being well verses in Shakespearian Literature can't explain why being nuked multiple times, sometimes point blank, isn't able to dismember him. Having an advanced degree in lesbian banner theory can't explain why the Hulk can't rip Logan apart. Even simple stuff... bad guy severs elevator cable, Logan grabs both ends of elevator cable and keeps fully loaded elevator car from dropping and killing people. Hank may have a doctorate, but do you think he has more skill with a blade than Shingen and the Silver Samurai? I follow the precedent set by decades of feats. Lately they seem to not give 2 $hits about previously established continuity. Just think... one day decades ago Wolverine is tanking shots from Hulk. In the 2000's Daredevil manages to ring his bell with a 20 lb dumbell. That's negligent.
    Lol I'm not defending the decision just trying to find some logic behind it. Also ever since HoX Logan has been a lot easier to kill for some reason. He just got ripped in half by a Wendigo a few issues ago too. I'm not saying it makes sense or follows continuity, but right now Logan is kinda nerfed.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Happy Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Happy Halloween!

Lol that lady must be so confused

Im kidna letdown that Logan and Talon's first interaction happened off panel. I hope they get a moment in a future issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im kidna letdown that Logan and Talon's first interaction happened off panel. I hope they get a moment in a future issue
    They should do a double outing with Scott and Cable. Start a group of “kids that are older than their parents club.”

He is HIM(Leinil Yu incoming cover)

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post

I love Yu's art so much, I wish he came back for more ongoings; his character designs look so fierce.

Damn that’s rad!!!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

this goes hard!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Happy Halloween!

Read that story for the first time a couple months back, in my trip to Barcelona! I enjoyed it a lot
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Read that story for the first time a couple months back, in my trip to Barcelona! I enjoyed it a lot
    Congratulations! Yeah, the Pre-Fatal Attractions era is still the best (IMHO):

Was there anywhere confirmed that Sabretooth War is part of Fall of X imprint. Or in some way its related to Fall of X?

Don’t think so. I think it’s pretty self contained.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Seeing this reminds me why Yu is always in my top Wolverine artists of all time. Him, Kubert, Lee, Bryne and recently Cassara just are the best at this. I’d put Esad Ribic up there but he doesn’t have a defining run on Logan like the others.