Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Its a pipe dream really right now. Unless we get something new after Fall of X

Wolverine: Agent of Krakoa!!!! Lmao

I'm hungry for Logan to be on a new team besides X-Force. Unless X-Force gets another writer, which doesn't look to be happening anytime soon with Laura now joining the team in his place.

My first choice would be a relaunched Uncanny X-men book, but absent that maybe Uncanny Avengers. Since that title seems to be coming back soon. Make it a joint superhuman-mutant peacekeeping force, and Logan is kind of the head liaison to the Krakoan government and to their mutant CIA, X-Force. That could be a cool role for him IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Its a pipe dream really right now. Unless we get something new after Fall of X

Wolverine: Agent of Krakoa!!!! Lmao
    In theory that's what he's been doing in X-Force... although it never really felt like it.

I’d like to see a 12 issue maxi series with Logan and Cap out in space fighting in some intergalactic war. Thought just came to me reading these posts.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

80DF798C-09A3-4929-9619-1CB231B9B1C2.jpg

I can’t remember if I shared this in the last appreciation thread but it the most recent figure shot I’ve done. If I win the lottery I would spend the rest of my days reading comics and doing action figure photography.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Think this could be fan art, but it’s cool…

Attachment 129452

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeyinho...82608224124928

It almost looks like a tan-black costume, like his X-men Evolution one. I always liked those colors and that look for Logan. Give him the classic pointy boots (in tan) and it would be perfection IMO.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-13-2023 at 12:58 PM.

A uncanny squad is def needed. Wolvie needs to see this through along with Jubilee Psylocke Gambit Archangel, Rogue and Havok
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

I say cancel Marauders and snag Bishop and Psylocke from that book, plus Wolverine from X-Force, and Rogue, Gambit, Archangel and Jubilee and that would be a killer UXM lineup! It’s basically the old Blue team but with Bishop and Archangel subbed in for Cyclops and Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I say cancel Marauders and snag Bishop and Psylocke from that book, plus Wolverine from X-Force, and Rogue, Gambit, Archangel and Jubilee and that would be a killer UXM lineup! It’s basically the old Blue team but with Bishop and Archangel subbed in for Cyclops and Beast.
    I def see heads butting in this lol I think that's a great idea
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

I feel like Wolverine-Bishop could be an awesome duo based on their team up during X-Cutioner’s Song.

I feel like Wolverine-Bishop could be an awesome duo based on their team up during X-Cutioner’s Song.
    Funny you mentioned that. I was just reading today where they said it was a bad crossover. I was really surprised by that. I really enjoyed that Story and thought it was well paced and a great story.
    Wolvie, Cable and Bishop whew.

Just posted by Greg Capullo about an hour ago… appears to be a more refined version of the previous sketch of Logan…

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregCapul...Cz-fLkhI4tAAAA

Attachment 129456

Mighty Member

After he deals with Beast however he deals with him I would like Logan to leave Krakoa for a while. He says deep down he doesn't truly trust Krakoa as a whole and if the QC goes lite on Hank or turns a blind eye to his actions then I could see Logan becoming disgusted with everything and cutting his losses. And honestly I would love that, have Logan interacting more with the wider MU and move him away from x-related events ; at least for the foreseeable future.

BANNED

Just posted by Greg Capullo about an hour ago… appears to be a more refined version of the previous sketch of Logan…

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregCapul...Cz-fLkhI4tAAAA

Attachment 129456
    He is showing only a single sketch of Wolverine. I wouldn't count my bet on this right now. Unless he shows more.

BANNED

Finished reading. I would have liked more overall if Hickman wouldn't have turned Contessa(Nick Fury's girlfriend from Shield) into sleeper agent for Levathian instead of being the double agent for Nick Fury. But i have really liked how he wrote Fury

Anyway I am seeing a trend of female characters turning evil from Hickman here. I think this would have been perfect for one of the tropes that personifies Logan.