Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Also I heard Jackman said that he had said two movie deal for his return. So its definitely one of the two Avengers films. Anything else seems a bit waste.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlXgYv8W...jpg&name=large

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Also I heard Jackman said that he had said two movie deal for his return. So its definitely one of the two Avengers films. Anything else seems a bit waste.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FlXgYv8W...jpg&name=large
    I agree it’s probably Avengers but I wouldn’t mind a solo Logan film set in the MCU. Like Hulk vs Wolverine would be so amazing
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree it’s probably Avengers but I wouldn’t mind a solo Logan film set in the MCU. Like Hulk vs Wolverine would be so amazing
    It's kind of unclear what the plan is for Wolvie and the X-Men past DP 3 and Secret Wars, but I think it would be cool if we start off with a new Logan who is still working for Department H and set up Alpha Flight.

BANNED

I am really hoping a new creative team taking over Wolverine. Not from the ones that are already doing x-books. Probably Zdarsky. He can improve the writing with respect to how he has done with Daredevil when Soule left. If not Zdarsky then Donny Cates who has teased a new project after leaving Hulk. Don't think it will Wolverine but a man can dream.

X-Force has had its ups and downs but I think Percy has been consistently very good on the Wolverine solo title. If he has to give up one I'd vote for X-Force but as of now I'm digging it again. His evil Beast is interesting as heck and there are about a dozen or so plot threads I want to see paid off.

Just some rumor mongering but Jackman referred to Deadpool 3 as “Wolverine and Deadpool” today on Twitter. Take that as you will

BANNED

Just some rumor mongering but Jackman referred to Deadpool 3 as “Wolverine and Deadpool” today on Twitter. Take that as you will
    Tbh i don't think a team-up title sounds bad. Throwback to Cable and Deadpool days. But that kinda restricts the possibility that we will get X-Force bc a singular character named seemed more plausible otherwise just name it X-Force already. Damn that would be epic

X-Force has had its ups and downs but I think Percy has been consistently very good on the Wolverine solo title. If he has to give up one I'd vote for X-Force but as of now I'm digging it again. His evil Beast is interesting as heck and there are about a dozen or so plot threads I want to see paid off.
    Ditto. I've been enjoying X-Force again ever since Quire left the book(though it's possible he's coming back soon). Even with Wolverine reduced to a mindless animal, Percy has a better handle on Logan than any other writer has for the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Ditto. I've been enjoying X-Force again ever since Quire left the book(though it's possible he's coming back soon). Even with Wolverine reduced to a mindless animal, Percy has a better handle on Logan than any other writer has for the past few years.
    Yeah I think his take on Logan is solid. Down the road I think Percy’s run will be mentioned in a lot of “if you like Wolverine read these comics” reviews.

Happy New Year to Logan and all of his feral fans! I hope he cuts Beast's other eye out in 2023!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

New rumor is that this will be the most violent outing ever for Logan in the next movie. I’m not sure how they could top the violence of Logan with out getting kind of cheesy. Then again it’s a Deadpool movie also.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I am really hoping a new creative team taking over Wolverine. Not from the ones that are already doing x-books. Probably Zdarsky. He can improve the writing with respect to how he has done with Daredevil when Soule left. If not Zdarsky then Donny Cates who has teased a new project after leaving Hulk. Don't think it will Wolverine but a man can dream.
    Zdarsky on Wolverine would be great. I would also love for the teased Donny Cates/Greg Capullo project to be Wolverine-related. Batman scribes Scott Snyder and Tom King would also be a good fit for Logan in my opinion.

I agree with you on those points.

Wolverine has indeed been very good IMO, as I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Zdarsky on Wolverine would be great. I would also love for the teased Donny Cates/Greg Capullo project to be Wolverine-related. Batman scribes Scott Snyder and Tom King would also be a good fit for Logan in my opinion.
    What if it's a revamped X-Force? After all, Capullo was known for his X-Force run back in the day. Just imagine... Cates + Capullo... Deadpool + Wolverine (both currently on X-Force) = massive sales!

Plus you get some trades out in time for the upcoming Deadpool 3 featuring, yep, you guessed it... Wolverine and Deadpool.

Work Cable back in there in his "Agent of S.W.O.R.D." capacity somehow and I'd be in heaven.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Wait it's Cates AND Capullo? Sounds fantastic and more like a pipe dream. Oof