Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    hasn't this been part of his status quo for a long time now?

you would think with altering of new mutant bodies they may have made him even stronger
    That may be, but it’s not a development I enjoy. I prefer my Logan with 80s level healing factor. Can recover from most anything, including grievous mortal wounds, but the more severe the longer it takes. And the healing factor can get overwhelmed if he’s taking too much damage too fast and his HF can’t keep up.

He cannot, however, survive complete atomization. Which has been shown to be the case even in the modern era. See Inferno where Nimrod obliterated Logan and the rest of X-Force numerous times as an example. So this is inconsistent with that even.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Welp I have seen worse PIS moments that actually seemed like "bad showing". Like his adamantium bones getting torn apart from each other from the likes of Hulk. Now I am sure you like Ultimate Wolverine wayyyy too much to blind yourself that truth but favoritism during Percy's run whic has been picking up those old bones for a quite a while goes both ways
    Last edited by Keno; 12-29-2023 at 08:49 PM.

Bones and tendons, and ligaments, are different things. That’s just anatomy, bub.

Read up on it. Might surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Bones and tendons, and ligaments, are different things. That’s just anatomy, bub.

Read up on it. Might surprise you.
    It wasnt just tendons and ligaments "bub" See for yourself. There are also bones flying all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Predator vs Wolverine was probably my favorite comic related read of the year. I think I might even put it above Batman vs Predator(the 1st series), another story that was great.
    Truly a bold statement. The Kubert Bros. provided their best work ever for the one from DC Comics

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    It wasnt just tendons and ligaments "bub" See for yourself. There are also bones flying all over the place
    A) I thought you were talking about Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine; and B) that’s not Wolverine’s bones, rather the many bones of Wendigo’s victims which were shown littering the ground in the panels before. Otherwise they’d be shiny and metal.

Oh, and C) even if it was Logan’s femur bone, somehow picked clean of flesh and blood in that image, it doesn’t change my point that he can have his limbs torn off. Or be separated in half by tearing because his ligaments and tendons, which connect his bones (including vertebrae) are not unbreakable.

So maybe I didn’t understand the point you were trying to make in your initial post, or even what you were referring to. But to be clear, yes, Logan’s bones cannot be broken. And should not be shown to be broken (as I said, I don’t think that’s supposed to be Logan’s bones flying around in those panels rather they are old bones from previous victims). Hope that helps clarify.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 12-30-2023 at 08:40 AM.

Of course it his limbs which were torned off but so are those bones showing in the air. It was a different location from the place where other victims were located btw. It was outside the bungalow which was more or less clean of victims
    Last edited by Keno; 12-30-2023 at 09:04 AM.

If that’s the case, which I’m not convinced that it is, then it is bad writing. Is that what you’re looking for here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If that’s the case, which I’m not convinced that it is, then it is bad writing. Is that what you’re looking for here?
    I didn't like how some mindless brute got a drop on him like that. Its sh@# . In any case I am not sure i will care too much about comics next year. There are quite a number of bigger things coming next year for Logan
    See you in 2024
    Last edited by Keno; 12-31-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Super grizzly looking Wolverine AI fan art…

From: https://twitter.com/WolverSteve/stat...81907138970075