Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Wait it's Cates AND Capullo? Sounds fantastic and more like a pipe dream. Oof
    I would love that. Honestly Viktor Bogdanovik’s style reminded me a lot of Cappulo when he was splitting art duties with Kubert on the Wolverine solo title.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Wait it's Cates AND Capullo? Sounds fantastic and more like a pipe dream. Oof
    Yeah apparently they have a project together at Marvel. However Cates just left 2 ongoing books and Capullo already confirmed he's going to focus on miniseries and shorter projects going forward so I wouldn't expect them to take over any ongoing book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yeah apparently they have a project together at Marvel. However Cates just left 2 ongoing books and Capullo already confirmed he's going to focus on miniseries and shorter projects going forward so I wouldn't expect them to take over any ongoing book.
    We had too much Percy over the last four years. More than most of the characters from Marvel

BANNED

Also it seems like Percy is ending his plots with Wolverine. At least he is not seeding new plots anyway.

Also it seems like Percy is ending his plots with Wolverine. At least he is not seeding new plots anyway.
    I like Percy but he definitely needs to wrap up a bunch of storylines.

I think he's under contract with Marvel, and obviously loving writing his favorite character, but that contract may be ending / coming up for renewal.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Spectacular Member

I would like to ask how Silver Samurai, who can turn any weapon into a blade that cut through anything - cut Wolverine in the neck and it didn't work. Shingen, who had a space rock blade that could cut through anything-could not cut through Wolverine's neck. Lady Deathstrike, who has an almost identical weapon-can't cut through his neck. 6 demonic Hand ninjas all have impaled Wolverine through the throat with their swords can't manage to get his head off. Demons can't rip his arms off. Hulk can't rip his claws out. I could give dozens of other examples, like the multiple times has been nuked or dunked in molten fluid and retained his physical structure. After all that Beast manages to decapitate him with a folding pocket knife?

Marvel sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    I would like to ask how Silver Samurai, who can turn any weapon into a blade that cut through anything - cut Wolverine in the neck and it didn't work. Shingen, who had a space rock blade that could cut through anything-could not cut through Wolverine's neck. Lady Deathstrike, who has an almost identical weapon-can't cut through his neck. 6 demonic Hand ninjas all have impaled Wolverine through the throat with their swords can't manage to get his head off. Demons can't rip his arms off. Hulk can't rip his claws out. I could give dozens of other examples, like the multiple times has been nuked or dunked in molten fluid and retained his physical structure. After all that Beast manages to decapitate him with a folding pocket knife?

Marvel sucks.
    Beast is a doctor, he knows to not try to cut through the adamantium, rather he cuts between two vertebrae. In all honesty I actually agree that Beast being able to kill Logan with a smaller blade at an auction house is a bit silly considering the things he's survived.

Yeah, seems silly, but you can explain it as you've done above. Since he's a brilliant biologist and doctor.

Personally I'm hoping there's something exciting coming with the X-men and the Wolverine books (his solo and X-Force), because outside of X-men Red I'm kind of bored with the line right now. Wolverine has been pretty good, but it's the X-men's 60th anniversary so I hope Marvel pulls out all the stops and has some big announcements coming re: new creative teams and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Beast is a doctor, he knows to not try to cut through the adamantium, rather he cuts between two vertebrae. In all honesty I actually agree that Beast being able to kill Logan with a smaller blade at an auction house is a bit silly considering the things he's survived.
    Because of the resurrection protocols, a lot of stuff that wouldn't usually happen are happening now. Take Cyclops for instance... survived the Phoenix Saga, Inferno, Sentinels, etc., but dies falling out of a plane...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That was the conclusion I kinda came to as well.

What a slow brutal death for Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    That was the conclusion I kinda came to as well.

What a slow brutal death for Wolverine.
    I thought of this discussion when I read issue 29 on Wednesday. Seeing Beast with like a 3-4 inch blade was kinda silly. He couldn't cut fast enough with such a small knife, Logan's neck skin would've just healed around his hand lol.

So… it’s 2023. Do we think Logan’s temples will start going gray like in DoFP soon?

Personally I think it looks distinguished and is a solid look for him.

^^^Yeah! Totally Awesome (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So… it’s 2023. Do we think Logan’s temples will start going gray like in DoFP soon?

Personally I think it looks distinguished and is a solid look for him.
    Bro we had years of OML and his gray head lol. This coming from a guy with a ton of gray himself.