Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I just mean at this point in the future, in most timelines, Logan has some gray creeping in. Just thinking that would make sense at this point. Especially in the movies, if they're going to pull him from the FOX-verse pre-Logan, as Jackman hinted was the case (though he may not fully understand multiverse, to be fair, and he could be playing a variant from a totally different universe). In both timelines in DoFP, the dystopian one and the hopeful one, it was 2023 and he had the gray around the temples. It's a good look IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I just mean at this point in the future, in most timelines, Logan has some gray creeping in. Just thinking that would make sense at this point. Especially in the movies, if they're going to pull him from the FOX-verse pre-Logan, as Jackman hinted was the case (though he may not fully understand multiverse, to be fair, and he could be playing a variant from a totally different universe). In both timelines in DoFP, the dystopian one and the hopeful one, it was 2023 and he had the gray around the temples. It's a good look IMO.
    Jackman pulled it off very well I'll agree with that. I also liked the look in life 6 in PoX, the one that was millions of years in the future and it was just Logan and Moira.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Speaking of Moira from Life 6. Is Moira immortal? I can't recall that issue.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-16-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Jackman pulled it off very well I'll agree with that. I also liked the look in life 6 in PoX, the one that was millions of years in the future and it was just Logan and Moira.
    Yeah. It made me chuckle that millions (or was it thousands? either way) of years in the future he's got the distinguished gray temples in PoX, while in the Old Man Logan timeline fifty years in the future he's fully gray and looking ancient. No consistency.

I'll chalk it up to them finding a way to keep his healing factor vital and staving off adamantium poisoning in the PoX future through some advanced treatments or something. Or perhaps they replaced his adamantium at some point with something less toxic? Mysterium maybe? Or they just had a reality warper tweak the alloy to ensure it wasn't leeching deadly radiation into his body slowly anymore? Something like that. Those are my theories anyway. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Speaking of Moira from Life 6. Is Moira immortal? I can't recall that issue.
    She was kept alive through blood transfusions from Logan. If I'm not mistaken. Which further supports my theory that they had the technology to keep him and his healing factor vital and youthful even all those centuries (or millennia) in the future.

So one of my employee's told me Jackman posted a pic of the Wolverine mask he'll be wearing in the movie. I've looked at the usual spots but haven't seen anything. Any truth to this or was it just fan made? He did show me a pic of a yellow and blue mask with white eyes...not sure if it was legit.

He posted a BossLogic pic to his story of a cosplay mask…

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...-very-excited/

… so not the official mask he’ll be wearing in the movie, but definitely a strong indication that he’ll be wearing one. Which has me stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He posted a BossLogic pic to his story of a cosplay mask…

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...-very-excited/

… so not the official mask he’ll be wearing in the movie, but definitely a strong indication that he’ll be wearing one. Which has me stoked!
    Hmmm, that is bad ass but it's not the same pic I saw. I'll do some more internet sleuthing and see if I can find it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I don't want to put my finger on this because this could also be a cameo for Logan from Hulk. BUT if this is what was predicted about Capullo and Cates doing an xbook then omg!!!!

BANNED

Guys those of you who don't know Logan cameos in Punisher #9. His appearance was almost a background appearance but it was really cool.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-26-2023 at 12:40 AM.

BANNED

Bad news Capullo said this on twitter

https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...ti6bOBTwUlzKYA

I’m constantly asked if I’ll be returning to characters that people have seen me work on. Batman, Spawn, X-Force and even Quasar! I get it. But, I’m getting old(er) and would rather not tread over ground I’ve already been on. New adventures!

^^^Too bad. Always liked how Capullo handled the X-Universe.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^Too bad. Always liked how Capullo handled the X-Universe.

hell yes!

I also love the Cosplay mask, because it can be said to be "realistic" because those headfins (I don't know what to call them) can be explained as a way to glance off knife and sword strikes

BANNED

What's so good about posting Capullo not doing an x-book?Still i wonder if it's only X-Force that Capullo doesn't want to do .

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Bad news Capullo said this on twitter

https://twitter.com/GregCapullo/stat...ti6bOBTwUlzKYA
    Well he never did Wolverine solo...