Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ubauba01 View Post
    Should House of M come back? Should more stories be told in this universe?

In the Ms. Marvel story featuring Warren Traveller, the House of M reality was mentioned by Doctor Strange to have been erased from existence after 616 replaced it at the end of the House of M event.

However, we still see the House of M Spider-Man cameo in the Spider-Verse events.

Strange Academy issue 14 also implied that this reality is still in existence.

On another note, what are the opinions on the Secret Wars House of M 2015 mini? It has quite a different (more lighthearted) tone than the original series. The backstory also seems a bit revamped. Mainly in that the OG X-Men members like Cyclops and Jean were shown to actually have been a team opposing Magneto and his Brotherhood in a flashback sequence, while the original series had the implication that X-Men never existed IIRC.

I think a sequel showing the House of M reality still continuing to exist after the events of the original event could be cool.
    The main focus should be repairing the House of M in the regular comics. I think the comics are waiting on the MCU to either be done with Wanda or decide what her new parentage will be.

I wouldn’t be suprised if there wasn’t a new HoM mini (meaning the HoM universe not 616) come 2025 which would be the twentieth anniversary. Marvel is rolling in dough reselling new editions and omnis. The family focused Omni comes out next Summer.

The Secret Wars House of M mini had the kind of interpersonal interaction between the family that Civil War House of M lacked I would say that Civil War House of M was the superior story in that it was more grounded on what that version of the family was supposed to be.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-10-2023 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    From Lorenzo Tammetta for Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver
    https://www.instagram.com/lorenzo_tammetta/

Thanks Galerion

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Thanks Galerion
    You are welcome.
    Can't forget about Pietro either.

"This is me being reasonable"

"This is me being reasonable"

New Masterworks edition announced for late next year.

Also the DM edition of the House of M Omni companion.

Last edited by jmc247; 11-16-2023 at 02:11 PM.

Evan Peters’ “Ralph Bohner” has been confirmed to be the missing person in Agent Jimmy Woo’s witness protection mentioned in WandaVision.

Wandavision New Delete SCENE

Link

New figures for the second gala. No Lorna though it was her best dress of the era.

https://x.com/scarletwitchupd/status...835056514?s=46

The Wandavision gag reel is out. The offical Wandavision DVD comes out this week.

Beautiful as always. As a biased fan, I do hope this becomes a book with either the twins + Polaris, or a full House of M book once Magneto is resurrected.

Link

New figures for the second gala. No Lorna though it was her best dress of the era.
    Okay, it's beautiful. I love this for SW. But I gotta be biased again - even the artist was like "def took inspo from Polaris" - direct quote, promise. If we get a future one with Polaris - power-hair or nothing.

https://x.com/scarletwitchupd/status...835056514?s=46

The Wandavision gag reel is out. The offical Wandavision DVD comes out this week.
    Love it. Can't wait for Coven of Chaos.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Upper Deck Marvel Beginnings 2024 card

Last edited by jmc247; 12-15-2023 at 04:54 AM.

Official Scarlet Witch Mug on Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Scarle...f_=as_li_ss_tl

Thanks Galerion.

Wanda is unequivocally the most popular female character at Marvel right now and certainly in the top 3 of all fictional female characters.