Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I really like Dauterman's art. Did not like Aaron's Thor (current volume) but I'll give the first issue of this a try.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

thor_25_page-003.jpg
    Hello guys!
    what's your guess who is the new Thor? There's a scene in the preview of Thor that left me with one ear standing. The double-page scene where the background image of Amora appears. Is she the new Thor? What do you think?

BANNED

eh I'll wait when the real Thor gets his hammer back or when Fem Thor gets her own hammer. Looking forward to that issue were he has Fem Thor respond to her critics. (end of sarcasm)

BANNED

Maybe she's Wonder Woman.

In DC vs. Marvel she was worthy to lift Thor's hammer and decided against using it against Storm because she felt it wouldn't have been a fair fight to use it against her.

It cost her the fight...she lost against Storm.

How could Amora possibly be worthy, though?

Still say the two most likely choices are Frigg and Roz. I lean heavily towards Frigg, for assorted reasons (she has the right personality for it, she has already wielded Stormbreaker, and the costume has several nods to King Thor specifically, such as the brown skirt thing, and the fact that her arm is covered up till the point where King Thor's Destroyer arm starts) but the hints being put there may be red herrings. Roz has showed the right kind of attitude and badassery, and pretty sure a SHIELD agent could find a way to get to the moon.

Didn't Thor say "I have a Sister?" when Original Sin started? Are we assuming that this chrarcter is someone we already know? (Do I have even a clue as to what I'm talking about?)

The art is quite good
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

His sister has been revealed in the 10th Realm series, it is Angela. Considering she has a solo series of her own starting soon, and it appears she kinda hates Asgard, she is pretty unlikely.

Ahh... I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I will now be shutting up
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

We do have all this incursion stuff going on.
    It's possible that she's from another (blown up) earth's Asgard... and that her name really is Thor, there.
    Her Mjolnir is currently back home in her Asgard - which makes for a convenient safety mechanism for keeping her around if she becomes popular enough to keep when "our" Thor re-worthies himself.