Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

SuperWonder Cosplay

“You may walk alone strong, but when you find someone who embraces your journey…….. you become ten times stronger!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjylq17P8db/

“The world still needs its heroes! That’s what we do………we help people!”
    I can’t wait to see these two characters back on the big screen! 😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjjEOvtPHka/

“If you seek his monument, look around you!”
    When you think it’s over, it’s really just the beginning!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkMQdDzSed7/

“I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckhk4KPr39b/

“In the face of adversity, hope often comes in the form of a friend who reaches out to us!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck1k0B9SSYL/

“With the right person by your side, you can take on the world!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClroGglSCr2/

“They are the best, not because they are the most powerful, but because they make the hard choices! They do what’s right, not what’s easiest!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmzw4nESc5k/

“Let your light shine bright, for we are the heroes of our own story!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClUkAa-v4KJ/

“INJUSTICE: Gods among Us!!!
    Wonder Woman- Please…..yield! I don’t want to destroy you!
    Superman- Want has nothing to do with it!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjgf34kP5N8/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ╔═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╗
    ║╔═╗║╔═╗║╔═╗║╔═╗║
    ╚╝╔╝║║║║╠╝╔╝╠╝╔╝║
    ✨ Superman ❤️ Wonder Woman ✨
    ╔═╝╔╣║║║╠═╝╔╬╗╚╗║
    ║║╚═╣╚═╝║║╚═╣╚═╝║
    ╚═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╝

New Year, new thread, new material to share... and here are some DCU SuperWonder illustrations by AI Multiverse Art to start 2023 and say goodbye to Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot:

"Superman and Wonder Woman #love"

https://twitter.com/AIMultiverseArt/...53038871044096

"Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot our Superman and Wonder Woman FOREVER"

https://twitter.com/AIMultiverseArt/...69270708031488

"Superman and Wonder Woman Weekend at Home"

https://twitter.com/AIMultiverseArt/...93376279576578
    Happy New Year my fellow SuperWonder fans! Let us hope 2023 will be a better one for us all.

It makes me sad to think Gal and Henry did not get a chance to interact more. But it pleases me to point out that SM in the DCEU did not fail because of SMWW as some like to try to suggest the new 52 failed (which it did not btw as confirmed many times by comic analysts and even DC heads that new 52 was a success) . To see what they could be like together in fan art is a reminder of wasted potential. I hope James Gunn and WB takes careful note of the reasons that Superman has failed consistently to fire the imagination of the public ( and we are not speaking about small audiences that DC caters to with the CW etc) and do better with him because he has more interesting stories than going evil or dying. I hope whoever they cast as Superman and Wonder Woman going forward too gets to speak to each other unlike Henry and Gal's versions who were virtual strangers. That we get to see canon dynamics of besties and or lovers if they ever do a Kingdom Come feature as some seem to suggest they might want to tackle at some point.

Some were fans of the pair even before the New 52.
    Yes siree. Many of us are from as far back as the SuperFriends and Post Crisis when they rebooted with Byrne and Perez. Some jumped on board with Kingdom Come like myself or many new, younger with 52. It's a shame DC would not be consistent with Superman and Wonder Woman given there is a multiverse to cement them because they have lost many fans when they did a 180 with Rebirth.

DC seems at sea too in the manner they create and market. Let us take SMWW as an example. They want to cater to one demo and it is shrinking but yet keep licencing SMWW merch. How can you push their merch but then suggest they can't be together?

Hope Gunn can change it. But as I said before they need to simply follow good source material which they really have not done. Superman and Wonder Woman even as allies have not spoken a word to each other in live action and they have been adapting these characters for decades. That gives you an idea of how far behind DC is when it comes to building genuine team dynamics.

Superman x Wonder Woman love

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

So many kids...

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Happy New Year my fellow SuperWonder fans! Let us hope 2023 will be a better one for us all.

It makes me sad to think Gal and Henry did not get a chance to interact more. But it pleases me to point out that SM in the DCEU did not fail because of SMWW as some like to try to suggest the new 52 failed (which it did not btw as confirmed many times by comic analysts and even DC heads that new 52 was a success) . To see what they could be like together in fan art is a reminder of wasted potential. I hope James Gunn and WB takes careful note of the reasons that Superman has failed consistently to fire the imagination of the public ( and we are not speaking about small audiences that DC caters to with the CW etc) and do better with him because he has more interesting stories than going evil or dying. I hope whoever they cast as Superman and Wonder Woman going forward too gets to speak to each other unlike Henry and Gal's versions who were virtual strangers. That we get to see canon dynamics of besties and or lovers if they ever do a Kingdom Come feature as some seem to suggest they might want to tackle at some point.
    Yes siree. Many of us are from as far back as the SuperFriends and Post Crisis when they rebooted with Byrne and Perez. Some jumped on board with Kingdom Come like myself or many new, younger with 52. It's a shame DC would not be consistent with Superman and Wonder Woman given there is a multiverse to cement them because they have lost many fans when they did a 180 with Rebirth.

DC seems at sea too in the manner they create and market. Let us take SMWW as an example. They want to cater to one demo and it is shrinking but yet keep licencing SMWW merch. How can you push their merch but then suggest they can't be together?

Hope Gunn can change it. But as I said before they need to simply follow good source material which they really have not done. Superman and Wonder Woman even as allies have not spoken a word to each other in live action and they have been adapting these characters for decades. That gives you an idea of how far behind DC is when it comes to building genuine team dynamics.
    Happy new year, Hellacre. As always you bring up great points. New52 had flaws but could’ve been worked out. There was a lot of great ideas that just needed better execution, communication and creatives to let go of nostalgia. So hellbent on reverting back or keeping the same things. DC had the gains but fumbled. SMWW is still a very viable concept that can be invested in to bring in interest.

And yeah, it’s sad about Cavill. Seems like he was very much excited and willing for a soft reboot of his Superman. Which honestly would’ve been ideal. But seems DC/WB is broke and can’t afford him nor other high paying actors as well as not having much confidence to a soft reboot with how bad DCEU reception has been. They have to start from scratch and go cheap with a budget.
    However, that didn’t stop fans from being creative with fanarts, toy photography and now AI, showing the potential of Cavill as KC SM with The Rock and his team’s hype of wanting to adapt KC and how great Cavill/Gadot would’ve been if to have had proper interactions.

Luckily, yes, SMWW was out of the blame game with all this messiness, though. I mean Superman hasn’t had much luck on the silver screen in a long while, TV is a niche, comics is a niche, animation is so so… The character himself has been limited over the years anyway. Wonder Woman actually had hype at first but WW84 ruined that, comics are…there. Animation is so so for her too I guess. At least she has a video game coming out so I guess that may be a win?

I hope too, DC/WB actually uses the comics for dynamics/relationships and actually show SMWW as besties as they should be. It was so embarrassingly obvious and awkward how distant they were.
    As I’ve said over and over, marvel has not only an Ant-Msn trilogy but Ant-man and wasp team up and majority of their MCU content is successfully setting up team ups/power couples.

DC has the perfect pair right there…

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    So many kids...
    Superman and Wonder Woman kids having complexed ancestry. Combining 4 “worlds” as Kryptonian, Amazonian, Mortal, and Olympian, together gives so much to explore.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    This pairing is definitely wasted potential. Always will be with DC constant fumbles, regressions and stagnant state.
    Still says a lot, however, that regardless of the status quo, it’s still used for merch and promo from time to time, even recently. Fans gravitate to different things. This is evident with all the cosplay, art, articles, and whatever else that has been and will be shared here.

The AI art, while it seems to be divided response, more are using it and these pics are amazing. I’ve seen alot with Wonder Woman followed by SMWW. And there’s a few of SMWW pics that have went viral especially when Cavill announced he was back as Superman, another waste of potential.
    Yeah, I noticed the Cavill/Gadot art exploded after his return, just to implode lately after it was announced he was done with the role. It is what it is. We have still enough new art to fill 30 pages of this thread.

Happy New Year, Hellacre.

There were few reports that Cavill has filmed a brief cameo as Clark Kent with Gal Gadot for The Flash but it was cut by the new regime to remove the actor from the movie. Meh. Keep him there, whatever he filmed, and then do your reboot, damn it!

Yeah, I noticed the Cavill/Gadot art exploded after his return, just to implode lately after it was announced he was done with the role. It is what it is. We have still enough new art to fill 30 pages of this thread.
    Yeah…it was fascinating to see this happen. I mean you would think not but just shows how natural SMWW is to viewers/audiences regardless. Also, fueled by The Rock and his team implying there would’ve been an SMWW team up too.
    It’s sad and embarrassing how DC is mishandling things but as you said, it is what it is. Hope for better I guess.

There were few reports that Cavill has filmed a brief cameo as Clark Kent with Gal Gadot for The Flash but it was cut by the new regime to remove the actor from the movie. Meh. Keep him there, whatever he filmed, and then do your reboot, damn it!
    They won’t have their new Superman until another 3 or 4 years…if not longer. Cutting Cavill is petty especially if it could’ve been his bow out as well as The Flash film being an homage to MOS.