Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Please define "T-M11", thanks

She'd have a better chance synched with a reality warper for all it will do for her since Nimrod can spontaneously self replicate.
    The self-replication probably has limits, otherwise why not just invade Krakoa with his own little army of himself?

BANNED

Apparently, Nimrod doesn't have to as of yet the Avengers haven't arrived to the slaughter -- which reminds me of the question of What is Dominion and where do they fit in the Fall of X if at all?

Does Rogue still possess all of Wonder Man's powers such as his Strength, speed, durability?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Does Rogue still possess all of Wonder Man's powers such as his Strength, speed, durability?
    Rogue’s body seems to have been ionized after Wonder Man was released from her, giving her the strength, invulnerability and flight powers he had permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    Rogue’s body seems to have been ionized after Wonder Man was released from her, giving her the strength, invulnerability and flight powers he had permanently.
    As an afterthought I'm sure that Doctor who works for H.E. did something or got something. He was real keen on her physiology mixed with Wonderman's tho.

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    Thanks. So Rogue may be stronger now than Juggy was previously, but not sure if/how much stronger this new Nimrod version is over the past one.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Yes. Despite what Stephanie Phillips tried to pull on that shitty mini, she has Simon's power set
    Last edited by seccruz; 08-01-2023 at 08:58 AM.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Thanks. So Rogue may be stronger now than Juggy was previously, but not sure if/how much stronger this new Nimrod version is over the past one.
    Yea, it's possible Juggernaut is weaker than Rogue right now. Still wild to me he had to sniff powdered cytorakk crystals to regain a portion of his powers lol. (circa 2020)

Rogue was actually said to physically weaker than Juggernaut before this though, as she fought him in Uncanny Avengers (2018) before his recent depowering; but to be fair she was holding her own which is still impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Yes. Despite what Stephanie Williams tried to pull on thag shitty mini, she has Simon's power set
    Thanks. I was not sure if she still did or not.

Rogue was great and saved X. Rogue may also play more of an important part in the mutants' survival in the next issue too.

Thanks. I was not sure if she still did or not.

Rogue was great and saved X. Rogue may also play more of an important part in the mutants' survival in the next issue too.
    It's about time she rose up in the ranks of X!

Yes. Despite what Stephanie Williams tried to pull on thag shitty mini, she has Simon's power set
    The mini was by Stephanie Phillips, different person from Stephanie Williams who has some X-related stuff coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    The mini was by Stephanie Phillips, different person from Stephanie Williams who has some X-related stuff coming soon.
    You are right! My bad... Will edit the post... Thanks for the correction!

You are right! My bad... Will edit the post... Thanks for the correction!
    No problem, it's an understandable mistake when two people with the same first name debut for the X office in the same year - I remember back in the 90s Joe Casey and Joe Kelly debuted for Marvel around the same time and I mixed them up occasionally. I just didn't want the other Stephanie to get criticism for something she didn't write!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yea, it's possible Juggernaut is weaker than Rogue right now. Still wild to me he had to sniff powdered cytorakk crystals to regain a portion of his powers lol. (circa 2020)

Rogue was actually said to physically weaker than Juggernaut before this though, as she fought him in Uncanny Avengers (2018) before his recent depowering; but to be fair she was holding her own which is still impressive.

Hey, CR!

Cool pics. Yeah, before, Rogue was maybe 2-3 times weaker than Juggy, but I figured if she still has Wondy's powers, that difference is now very slight, although with Cain being weaker than previously, Rogue is now way mightier!

Time for some Rogue Day-Savin'!

When she faced off against cain marko she was suffering from the m-pox poisoning, right? That infection is a possible reason as to her struggles. The m-pox narrative was pretty strong in that UA volume