Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
I have no clue what's supposed to be happening there but as a huge Black Mirror fan I was already looking forward to the new season and this is just the icing on the cake... maybe it's an episode on cosplaying? Either way the homage is very deliberate and those are clearly meant to be Rogue & Gambit.
Yea, I've been inconsistent on Black Mirror but this is making me interested in checking back in again. But yes, a very obvious reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman
Re read the train wreck that was R&G 3 and I believe the fabulous author said that rogue "didn't know many mice that have the powers of captain marvel and the ability to absorb life energy"

Does the author know that rogues current powers are the result of absorbing Wonder Man, and not her old CM powers?
No, Phillips probably does not. It does not seem she did much if any research on these characters outside of maybe looking back at Duggan and Tini's recent runs. Phillips claim that she was a "fan" of both characters is very suspect at this point. Though whoever was editor is also at fault for missing this.