Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Like Emma so unf*ck him for me lol
    Oh, I like Emma too.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Still don't trust him for wanting to kill off Rogue for an Evolution variant. D:<
    To think that she almost suffered the same fate as Raven from Teen Titans: transformed into a cheap imitation of her popular cartoon portrayal.

Complete fan-fiction but I've been mulling over what my roster of a revived Brotherhood by Mystique might look like. And what I could come up with looked like this

Leaders: Mystique, Destiny

Avalanche
    Pryo
    Blob
    Thornn
    Neal Shaara
    Trinary
    Lady Mastermind
    Rogue
    Gambit
    (chanting) Kelly Thompson X-Factor, Kelly Thompson X-Factor, Kelly Thompson X-Factor….

I'm sorry for the rambling, the lack of quality Rogue stories has driven to desperate methods; making up my own arcs and stories lmao.
    I know exactly how you feel. It’s forcing my lazy ass to be proactive instead of just vegging out with my media consumption, which is super rude, tbh!

But yea, writers please; more sibling energy without Kurt being weird with his sister-figures please. I know as an adult, it's a bit late to have Rogue and Kurt interact that way but with enough interaction you can at least establish that sort of sibling-like relationship. Clearly we also desperately need a Darkholme book lol.

(chanting) Chris Claremont Darkholme family book—

That sounds like an awesome team, though with that much ego in the room that might drive Rogue crazy lol.
    (chanting) Leah Williams X-Force book—

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    However I feel about the contents of the mini itself, they clearly still want my money with all these variants…

And it’s working.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz
    Ugh. Morrison. He spearheaded the lost decade. I want him away from fhe X-Men
    We'll see what the X-Men 60th special has in store. Praying it's just TAS 97' news and Rogue ends up in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dipter
    To think that she almost suffered the same fate as Raven from Teen Titans: transformed into a cheap imitation of her popular cartoon portrayal.
    True, I actually like Evolution Rogue fine, but don't think the character makes sense in the comics. 80s Rogue was already that as it is, just more punk instead of goth.

Speaking of Evo Rogue...
    https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...26297116454912

I love how the optic energy almost looks like blood. Dark but cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood of Mutants
    (chanting) Kelly Thompson X-Factor, Kelly Thompson X-Factor, Kelly Thompson X-Factor….
    Kelly Thompson has been kept on Captain Marvel for like 40 or so issues, so Marvel definitely has confidence in her selling power, so weird the X-Office never really gave her a chance.

Oh well, KT or Leah, hopefully we get someone who actually cares about these characters to move their stories forward. I don't mean like Tini Howard who only paid lip-service.

But I hear you on still buying this series. I want to give it a chance, just think the fake-drama is dumb. Couples can have conflict, but it needs better set-up than we're seeing. Difference between something being organic and something seeming toxic or dysfunctional characteristics.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-07-2023 at 07:30 AM.

Kelly Thompson should write Xmen Legacy Vol 5 with Rogue staring

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Kelly Thompson should write Xmen Legacy Vol 5 with Rogue staring
    Or Mike Carey and Clay Mann returning... Would love to have them tackle Krakoan era Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Or Mike Carey and Clay Mann returning... Would love to have them tackle Krakoan era Rogue.
    As long as he keeps Magneto far, far away from Rogue, I'd love it. I always enjoyed his writing(aside from that), and Clay Mann is of course one of the greatest X-Men artists!

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    As long as he keeps Magneto far, far away from Rogue, I'd love it. I always enjoyed his writing(aside from that), and Clay Mann is of course one of the greatest X-Men artists!
    Yeah. I wasn't crazy about Rogueneto either

Mike Carey sometimes seemed like he did like writing Gambit, so maybe he could handle writing the relationship? I would hope so.

Jim Zub would also be nice! His later issues of UA were so action-packed and he really seemed interested in moving Rogue into a new place with alluding to her wanting to rehabilitate young and misguided villains.

Also he helped write No Surrender. <3 <3 <3

Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-07-2023 at 04:22 PM.

Mike Carey sometimes seemed like he did like writing Gambit, so maybe he could handle writing the relationship? I would hope so.

Jim Zub would also be nice! His later issues of UA were so action-packed and he really seemed interested in moving Rogue into a new place with alluding to her wanting to rehabilitate young and misguided villains.

Also he helped write No Surrender. <3 <3 <3

I did love the "I'm your home" line he gave to Gambit. That shit was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I did love the "I'm your home" line he gave to Gambit. That shit was amazing!
    It was! Carey's Gambit was very patient and sweet. He also wrote the X-Men: Origins book for Gambit. I think he did like Remy, but saw him as the Jacob to Magneto's Edward. excuse the twilight reference, it's the first comparison that came to mind lol

They were really milking the love-triangle drama during the period, only for Rogue to dump both of them at the end.

I dont i cant Hate The Rogneto hate

Yes Zaladane happen but after that Mags has been very respectful and a good fella with Rogue he even helped her repair her collar thingie and told her to go with Remy

So maybe he could write them in a respectful way for all the characters involved.

But we cant dennied that Carey write a a Rogue stealth solo for near 100 issues !!

He did, I will always appreciate Carey for basically giving us a solo for like 32 issues lol. Then we had Gage for another 15 issues, which was also solid. (if a bit weird at points)

True, I actually like Evolution Rogue fine, but don't think the character makes sense in the comics. 80s Rogue was already that as it is, just more punk instead of goth.
    If they ever had to add the Evo version to the comics, she should be Rogue's angsty teenage clone that she can take under her wing as a surrogate daughter. It'd be cliche as heck, but better than the alternatives.

It was! Carey's Gambit was very patient and sweet. He also wrote the X-Men: Origins book for Gambit. I think he did like Remy, but saw him as the Jacob to Magneto's Edward. excuse the twilight reference, it's the first comparison that came to mind lol

They were really milking the love-triangle drama during the period, only for Rogue to dump both of them at the end.
    Yeah. I can see it. Or he just wanted her to have options other than Remy...