Page 162 of 187 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2796

Beast World started and i'm pretty much enjoyed. Can't complain about stakes with this one.

First issue was more about Raven, Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy.
    The art is incredible, too bad Ivan Reis can't draw all the main issues.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Wait. Reis isn't drawing every issue of this mini? That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Wait. Reis isn't drawing every issue of this mini? That sucks.
    I believe he isn't. It's only a three month event, with two issues releasing in December and January each.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Beast World started and i'm pretty much enjoyed. Can't complain about stakes with this one.

First issue was more about Raven, Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy.
    The art is incredible, too bad Ivan Reis can't draw all the main issues.
    that was fantastics, not suprised becasue weve seen Tom taylor introduce calamities before to the earth. but i felt every moment. of this
    We've come a long way since the JL shutting down the Titans down back in rebirth.

Can't wait for the next issue

Is it just me or did Taylor try to imitate, or recreate, the scene from Hickman's "Everything Dies"?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I believe he isn't. It's only a three month event, with two issues releasing in December and January each.
    I hope you're wrong. With an event this compact it wouldn't make sense to switch art teams on the main title. Hopefully DC has learned to let creative teams enough time to finish books before soliciting them.

Astonishing Member

Beast Boy's plan is actually creative, it's sad seeing it backfire.

This plotline is going to end with the Titans discredited in the eyes of the public and the JL (mostly Batman, since they went with Gar's plan over his).

Incredible Member

I hope you're wrong. With an event this compact it wouldn't make sense to switch art teams on the main title. Hopefully DC has learned to let creative teams enough time to finish books before soliciting them.
    Did a quick Google scroll through solicits, and Reis is on the first two issues, someone named Lucas Meyers is on issues 3 and 4, Reis back on 5, and a combo of the two on 6. Not familiar with him, but another quick Google search and his work looks... ok?

I did note, however, that League of Comic Geeks has Meyer listed as the artist on all of 3-6.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

This plotline is going to end with the Titans discredited in the eyes of the public and the JL (mostly Batman, since they went with Gar's plan over his).
    More in the eyes of the public (We know this by the Titans solicit from February), cause it's pretty easy to explain what happened to Batman after everything is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Did a quick Google scroll through solicits, and Reis is on the first two issues, someone named Lucas Meyers is on issues 3 and 4, Reis back on 5, and a combo of the two on 6. Not familiar with him, but another quick Google search and his work looks... ok?

I did note, however, that League of Comic Geeks has Meyer listed as the artist on all of 3-6.
    Yes, they released the info in the solicits.
    Lucas Meyers is already drawing his issues. He was the artist of Titans United: Bloodpact.
    Last edited by Drako; 11-28-2023 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post

Hopefully Meyers is a good match with Reis' work. I really wish the Big Two would stop doing stuff like this though because it takes the reader out of the story when creative teams change in the middle of the story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

Waller will fans the flames, use propaganda and control the narrative to attempt to take control. Hopefully this run will tell us for what end rather then make it a cliffhanger

Hopefully Meyers is a good match with Reis' work. I really wish the Big Two would stop doing stuff like this though because it takes the reader out of the story when creative teams change in the middle of the story.
    Lucas Meyer is no Ivan Reis, but he is a good artists.

Well that looks good. Hopefully DC gave him enough lead time to produce pages like that for his BW issues.

I Hope since this is a Titans event that we get to see Titans of Past.Magenta.Pantha.Bumblebee.Omen.Flamebird.Tula. Argent,Prysm.Terra.Ravager.Dove.Duela.Kole.Matrix. Wonder Girl-Cssie.Speedy.Ms Martain.Bombshell.Solstice.Mirage.Power Girl-Tanya.DJinn.Crush.The Golden Eagle.Redstar.Kyle Rayner.Hawk.Thunder n Lightning.Hero Cruz.the Herald.Gnarrk.Jericho.Phantasm.Azrael.Joto.Risk.Za tara.Offspring.Static.just to name a few.

That's a bummer they couldn't get an artist to draw all 6 issues in a mini. What do editors do these days?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)