Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Post Titans Appreciation 2023

mwXZ7wCCr5yq7JjDsQnd8C.jpg
    RCO080_1607404664.jpg

2023 would be the year where Titans are going to be the DC's premiere team. Let's hope there is a chance a new ongoing announcement throughout the year.

I'm looking forward to Lilith in the Power Girl story. It's always a good sign when creatives don't forget she's a health care professional.

Can't wait for the team to escape the clutches of Blüdhaven again.

Titans Together! Happy New Year to the team and their fans !

Hoping 2023 will be AWESOME for The Titans/Teen Titans

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Complaining about the logo? I don't get that. The second logo they would've been using at that point is very similar to the first - it just no longer had the 3D effect and added a dot to the I. And the font used is very similar to the one Avengers would start using in the 70s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    mwXZ7wCCr5yq7JjDsQnd8C.jpg
    RCO080_1607404664.jpg

2023 would be the year where Titans are going to be the DC's premiere team. Let's hope there is a chance a new ongoing announcement throughout the year.
    So would I, love to see the Kingdom Come Titans and Team Titans make appearances plus Gen 13 & DV8 as antagonist would make for a potentially incredible story
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

I didn't know Bumblebee started out as a villain? Why was she attacking the Titans?

Makes sense that Donna's the one who named the team, since the name has Greek origins.

As for the TV show, it's good that the team all have proper costumes now, that shouldn't have taken until season 4 to happen. Starfire in particular is a massive improvement over her season 1 look.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I didn't know Bumblebee started out as a villain? Why was she attacking the Titans?

Makes sense that Donna's the one who named the team, since the name has Greek origins.

As for the TV show, it's good that the team all have proper costumes now, that shouldn't have taken until season 4 to happen. Starfire in particular is a massive improvement over her season 1 look.
    She didn't, really. She just pretended to

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    And didn't they just introduce a new sibling? Even in the TV show they made Brother Blood her half-brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    I wonder if Lazarus Planet: Legends Reborn is going to call back to this story. Solicitations mentions a trio of siblings for Raven and it's all about "exploring corners of the planet newly awakened and primed to restore some heroes and villains long forgotten".

Loving Cyborg with Power Girl’s boob window there.

Astonishing Member

Golden Age Wonder Woman and all Amazons were helpless if bound by a man due as part of punishment for allowing themselves to be taken in by Hercules back in ancient times. I don't recall if that was always true for Silver Age Wonder Woman or not. But I do remember when Infinity Inc. debuted in All-Star Squadron that Batman and Robin were able to weaken Fury by binding her wrists with bat rope.

I don't think Donna would have that weakness since here powers were granted with technology and not by any of the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I wonder if Lazarus Planet: Legends Reborn is going to call back to this story. Solicitations mentions a trio of siblings for Raven and it's all about "exploring corners of the planet newly awakened and primed to restore some heroes and villains long forgotten".
    One of the previews called them "resurrected siblings", implying they are not new characters, so probably.