Page 133 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2796

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That's why i generally don't want alien characters on tv shows. If you can't showcase what they look like....just leave them be. J'onn being a Martian for like 5 seconds an episode on Supergirl was annoying
    Agreed. The same for Trigon. They just didn’t have the budget to pull it off. There was a way to do it similar to CAOS when they had glimpses of the devil in the background to give fans imagination a hint, but not actually attempt a CGI version.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's why i generally don't want alien characters on tv shows. If you can't showcase what they look like....just leave them be. J'onn being a Martian for like 5 seconds an episode on Supergirl was annoying
    I thought people got used to that after J'onn was mostly human in Smallville and they used the Milton Fine persona to introduce Brainiac.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I thought people got used to that after J'onn was mostly human in Smallville and they used the Milton Fine persona to introduce Brainiac.
    Nope. Esp since in Supergirl, National City was supposed to be THE Alien city on Earth.

The funny thing is at some point they just straight up had him use his human face in his Martian Manhunter suit but went back to his Martian face only after the actor got injured so they could film action scenes .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The funny thing is at some point they just straight up had him use his human face in his Martian Manhunter suit but went back to his Martian face only after the actor got injured so they could film action scenes .
    lol yeah dont remind me. Seeing his human face while suited up.....livid.

But hey....majority of the OG era of Teen Titans have now been adapted at some point in time. I think Lilith/Mal/Karen are the only ones to have not seen live action yet?

lol yeah dont remind me. Seeing his human face while suited up.....livid.

But hey....majority of the OG era of Teen Titans have now been adapted at some point in time. I think Lilith/Mal/Karen are the only ones to have not seen live action yet?
    Gnarrk and Golden Eagle if you wanna dig that deep.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Agreed. The same for Trigon. They just didn’t have the budget to pull it off. There was a way to do it similar to CAOS when they had glimpses of the devil in the background to give fans imagination a hint, but not actually attempt a CGI version.
    What were hopes for Trigon on the MAX Titans? The Giant red humanoid figure might suffer from the live action Galactus problem where it's a visual that works in some media but not live action. The demonic visage that we got wasn't far off, if a bit generic tv demon like something we would have seen on BUFFY/ANGEL

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What were hopes for Trigon on the MAX Titans? The Giant red humanoid figure might suffer from the live action Galactus problem where it's a visual that works in some media but not live action. The demonic visage that we got wasn't far off, if a bit generic tv demon like something we would have seen on BUFFY/ANGEL
    I think the winning formula would have been to leave his full appearance to the imagination with perhaps having very brief CGI glimpses into his true form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why is karen so afraid of her identity getting out? Does she not have permission?
    Standard superhero secret identity to protect their civilian lives and loved ones from the attention of adversaries? In the updated TITANS history with their pervasive use of social media, there is more of a concern that they can be cyberstalked.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-14-2023 at 06:36 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Standard superhero secret identity to protect their civilian lives and loved ones from the attention of adversaries? In the updated TITANS history with their pervasive use of social media, there is more of a concern that they can be cyberstalked.
    Of course all the boys gravitate towards Donna...and she enjoys it .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Witch considering the recent issue dealt with an actual stalker obsessed with Bumblebee, Karen is very justified to wanting to keep her secret identity a secret.

Lots and lots of Titans in December.
    Beast World has a lot of spin-offs and most with Titans as main players.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/09/15/fu...rld-busts-out/
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

This really does feel like a Titans event .

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

189.jpg

So happy to finally see Mal on the cover and his Guardian gear too. Plus Lilith and Gnarrk!