Page 164 of 187 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2796
  1. #2446
    Uncanny Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    36,214

    Default

    Well, Nightwing and Flash do. But what about Cyborg?

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    They also revealed that Patriot is right there.
    Yeah, he was in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but didn't suit up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  2. #2447
    The Spirits of Vengeance K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    12,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fiery Starfire!

    Well, the other Titans already have significant others and love interests and Taylor might not feel he can do much with Kory and Donna romantically so...this is the big team romance.
    Sounds plausible. I mean, Mr. Waid was able to do something with The Flash & Black Canary while Barry was still with Iris after all...


  3. #2448
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    11,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fiery Starfire!

    Well, the other Titans already have significant others and love interests and Taylor might not feel he can do much with Kory and Donna romantically so...this is the big team romance.
    Kory and Swamp Thing were vibing.

  4. #2449
    Mighty Member ayanestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

    Well, the other Titans already have significant others and love interests and Taylor might not feel he can do much with Kory and Donna romantically so...this is the big team romance.
    Kory and Donna could just date each other lmao. If Kyle was still around, there would have been at least one decent option for Donna, but who knows if people are even interested in seeing that relationship again.

  5. #2450
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Kory and Donna could just date each other lmao. If Kyle was still around, there would have been at least one decent option for Donna, but who knows if people are even interested in seeing that relationship again.
    Now that I've seen Donna and Garth ever-so-briefly in that Titans show, I don't hate the idea. (Garth's relationship with Dolphin always felt weird to me, and Donna's relationship with he-who-shall-not-be-named is decanonized in my brain, as the brain cells that had to endure it are probably dead by now.)

  6. #2451
    Extraordinary Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    5,241

    Default

    They were also together in the World finest Teen Titans. But wasn't Garth back with Tula on the Aquamen book? I think he was.

    Not against the idea tho.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

    Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

  7. #2452
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    114,021

    Default

    I kind of expect Taylor to do the bare minimum relationship-wise.

    I do think it's hilarious that both Garth's girlfriend and wife now exist at the same time .
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Sounds plausible. I mean, Mr. Waid was able to do something with The Flash & Black Canary while Barry was still with Iris after all...

    A new reason for Ollie to dislike Barry!

  8. #2453
    Mighty Member ayanestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Now that I've seen Donna and Garth ever-so-briefly in that Titans show, I don't hate the idea. (Garth's relationship with Dolphin always felt weird to me, and Donna's relationship with he-who-shall-not-be-named is decanonized in my brain, as the brain cells that had to endure it are probably dead by now.)
    I'm not against the idea, but both Donna and Garth are some of the most neglected characters at DC, so I'm not sure if they would even last long enough to build anything meaningful between them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A new reason for Ollie to dislike Barry!
    I'm pretty sure this is a reason for everybody to dislike Barry lmao. I swear, some comic writers should just stay away from romance.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 12-03-2023 at 12:44 PM.

  9. #2454
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Starfire by W. Scott Forbes of what looks like is a variant cover for the Titans book.

    https://twitter.com/ScottForbes/stat...514432/photo/1

    She looks great here! I hope they get rid of the long single braid and let her hair FLOW again!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  10. #2455
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    114,021

    Default

    Should Donna go back to yet another guy she went out with as a teenager ?

  11. #2456
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Should Donna go back to yet another guy she went out with as a teenager ?
    I’m kinda down with Roy being the ONE
    Now that Lian is basicly an adult the fantasy of rekindling somthing with Jade should be gone. Baby momma have less hold the older a child gets older.

  12. #2457
    Uncanny Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    36,214

    Default

    Plus Donna was Lian's primary maternal figure in Cheshire's absence wasn't she? In the 1999 Titans run?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  13. #2458
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    She looks great here! I hope they get rid of the long single braid and let her hair FLOW again!
    The braid is hideous. Why, why?!!

  14. #2459
    Astonishing Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    The braid is hideous. Why, why?!!
    Some people think her normally long hair is too impractical.

  15. #2460
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    11,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m kinda down with Roy being the ONE
    Now that Lian is basicly an adult the fantasy of rekindling somthing with Jade should be gone. Baby momma have less hold the older a child gets older.
    Poor Donna. Roy should be no self respecting woman’s “one”.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •