Page 164 of 187 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2796

Well, Nightwing and Flash do. But what about Cyborg?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    They also revealed that Patriot is right there.
    Yeah, he was in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but didn't suit up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fiery Starfire!

Well, the other Titans already have significant others and love interests and Taylor might not feel he can do much with Kory and Donna romantically so...this is the big team romance.
    Sounds plausible. I mean, Mr. Waid was able to do something with The Flash & Black Canary while Barry was still with Iris after all...

Fiery Starfire!

Well, the other Titans already have significant others and love interests and Taylor might not feel he can do much with Kory and Donna romantically so...this is the big team romance.
    Kory and Swamp Thing were vibing.

Kory and Donna could just date each other lmao. If Kyle was still around, there would have been at least one decent option for Donna, but who knows if people are even interested in seeing that relationship again.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Kory and Donna could just date each other lmao. If Kyle was still around, there would have been at least one decent option for Donna, but who knows if people are even interested in seeing that relationship again.
    Now that I've seen Donna and Garth ever-so-briefly in that Titans show, I don't hate the idea. (Garth's relationship with Dolphin always felt weird to me, and Donna's relationship with he-who-shall-not-be-named is decanonized in my brain, as the brain cells that had to endure it are probably dead by now.)

They were also together in the World finest Teen Titans. But wasn't Garth back with Tula on the Aquamen book? I think he was.

Not against the idea tho.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I kind of expect Taylor to do the bare minimum relationship-wise.

I do think it's hilarious that both Garth's girlfriend and wife now exist at the same time .
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Sounds plausible. I mean, Mr. Waid was able to do something with The Flash & Black Canary while Barry was still with Iris after all...

A new reason for Ollie to dislike Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Now that I've seen Donna and Garth ever-so-briefly in that Titans show, I don't hate the idea. (Garth's relationship with Dolphin always felt weird to me, and Donna's relationship with he-who-shall-not-be-named is decanonized in my brain, as the brain cells that had to endure it are probably dead by now.)
    I'm not against the idea, but both Donna and Garth are some of the most neglected characters at DC, so I'm not sure if they would even last long enough to build anything meaningful between them.

A new reason for Ollie to dislike Barry!
    I'm pretty sure this is a reason for everybody to dislike Barry lmao. I swear, some comic writers should just stay away from romance.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 12-03-2023 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Starfire by W. Scott Forbes of what looks like is a variant cover for the Titans book.

https://twitter.com/ScottForbes/stat...514432/photo/1

She looks great here! I hope they get rid of the long single braid and let her hair FLOW again!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Should Donna go back to yet another guy she went out with as a teenager ?

Extraordinary Member

Should Donna go back to yet another guy she went out with as a teenager ?
    I’m kinda down with Roy being the ONE
    Now that Lian is basicly an adult the fantasy of rekindling somthing with Jade should be gone. Baby momma have less hold the older a child gets older.

Plus Donna was Lian's primary maternal figure in Cheshire's absence wasn't she? In the 1999 Titans run?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    She looks great here! I hope they get rid of the long single braid and let her hair FLOW again!
    The braid is hideous. Why, why?!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    The braid is hideous. Why, why?!!
    Some people think her normally long hair is too impractical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m kinda down with Roy being the ONE
    Now that Lian is basicly an adult the fantasy of rekindling somthing with Jade should be gone. Baby momma have less hold the older a child gets older.
    Poor Donna. Roy should be no self respecting woman’s “one”.