Page 108 of 187 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2796
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I rather Kyle or Jessica join before Jon. Jon and Damian should get a duo book again.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I rather Kyle or Jessica join before Jon. Jon and Damian should get a duo book again.
    It's really a personal preference, but for me adding "a Superman" or "a Green Lantern" just makes the group tip a little too strongly into a Justice League variant. And I love Kyle and Jess!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly I can only see Jon on the team and the book turning into a stealth Jon solo where the team keeps gushing about him.
    The only team I hope Jon will join is Team Limbo. And I used to enjoy him as a kid. Bendis aging him killed the character for me. Now he is, IMHO, boring, pointless and useless.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    The only team I hope Jon will join is Team Limbo. And I used to enjoy him as a kid. Bendis aging him killed the character for me. Now he is, IMHO, boring, pointless and useless.

Peace
    Wow, so sorry about that you can't like the character anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jon Kent is involved in Beast World - Adventures of Superman #6 ends with a message saying so. I wonder if that means Superman will be joining the Titans? Would be a way for Tom Taylor to keep writing him, especially if Jon no longer has a solo book.
    Honestly I think it's most likely just going to be a tie-in mini or something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    It's really a personal preference, but for me adding "a Superman" or "a Green Lantern" just makes the group tip a little too strongly into a Justice League variant. And I love Kyle and Jess!
    But I mean, that’s literally the current purpose of the Titans. To step up and handle the big threats, since the Justice League is disbanded.

Kyle at least has history with the team (and neither he and Donna are currently seeing anyone...).

Kyle at least has history with the team (and neither he and Donna are currently seeing anyone...).
    I wonder if anybody will acknowledge Donna's son is back.

And it'd be interesting to see Kyle and Dick on the team together, actually. Both of Kyle's previous stints were in rosters that didn't include Nightwing. The first time was Arsenal's team at the end of the 90s New Titans run - Dick had quit so that the bat office could launch his solo. The second time was after Dick was shot during Rebirth, and the resulting amnesia meant he forgot all about the Titans, forcing Donna to step up as leader and recruit a replacement member.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    I wonder if anybody will acknowledge Donna's son is back.
    Or Garth's kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This. Actually, that little bit with Wally's kids, plus a couple others I could see, and we would have a Super Kids Team that is their own thing. First of all, we need realJon back.

Astonishing Member

Not interested in Kyle on the team. He was from that awaful period where Marv Wolfman was doing whatever he could to keep the book alive -- and failing miserably.

I'm a fan of Tom Taylor, i like most of his work and usually avoid the ones i know that i won't enjoy (Injustice and DCeased), but i really don't care for his books with Jon. I dropped Son of Kal-El and Adventures of Superman is really boring. Also I was really dig Jon electric powers, but most of the time he only uses it on the covers, it feels like a wasted oportunity.

That being said, i don't mind him joining the Titans cause he will be ballanced by the other characters on the team and the only time i really liked the Son of Kal-El book was during the crossover with Nightwing.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The result of the battle was already posted, but here is the link of the full video.
    Color me surprised with this outcome, pretty cool.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I'm a fan of Tom Taylor, i like most of his work and usually avoid the ones i know that i won't enjoy (Injustice and DCeased), but i really don't care for his books with Jon. I dropped Son of Kal-El and Adventures of Superman is really boring. Also I was really dig Jon electric powers, but most of the time he only uses it on the covers, it feels like a wasted oportunity.

That being said, i don't mind him joining the Titans cause he will be ballanced by the other characters on the team and the only time i really liked the Son of Kal-El book was during the crossover with Nightwing.
    See, I feel like if Taylor has Jon in it I feel like the characters would just become more same-y or non-distinct as Taylor falls into bad habits.