Page 145 of 187 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2796

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ugh, Superman asking Deathstroke for help is crap. It's not like there aren't actual heroes with military backgrounds. (Captain Atom. John Stewart.)
    Captain Atom might have worked but this was before John was retconned as being an ex-Marine.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That was also during the time they were pushing Guy Gardner more than John.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Captain Atom might have worked but this was before John was retconned as being an ex-Marine.
    If I'm not mistaken, Captain Atom was lost in time with Monarch at the time, and believed dead. But I'm sure there were others Supes could have gone to, instead of Slade Wilson.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Seeing that image of Superman shaking Deathstroke's hand makes me ill. It's one thing to have to join forces with him -- it's another thing to treat him like he's someone decent -- which he is not.

What are people’s hopes here for the Titans and Injustice #3? Obviously not the happiest timeline for them though some have been playable.

My hope is for them to abandon the Injustice universe and start over with something better. NR just rebooted MK for the thousand time so why not do with their DC property too? Hell, they could even make Crisis on Infinite Earths fighting game to do it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why are we bringing up Injustice?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    My hope is for them to abandon the Injustice universe and start over with something better. NR just rebooted MK for the thousand time so why not do with their DC property too? Hell, they could even make Crisis on Infinite Earths fighting game to do it.
    I feel like that might be the direction they go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why are we bringing up Injustice?
    I don't know.

It might be cause it's, most likely, the next Netherrealm game. Unless they drop the IP.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I dunno maybe its just me, but the longer an elseworld runs and the farther removed from the main continuity it becomes, the more I lost interest in it. So I'd prefer a reset as well.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I don't know.

It might be cause it's, most likely, the next Netherrealm game. Unless they drop the IP.
    I'm 89% sure Ed Boon confirmed Injustice 3 is next.

Also Beast Boy will probably be playable because he's the only one of the main five cartoon Titans who hasn't been in the games yet and it feels like they've been building up to capturing his transformations in the MK games.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Geo-Force tried to kill him during Shadow War?
    I'm not even talking about anything particularly physical. I just want him to wear some sort of scarlet letter making sure people never forget what he did to an underage girl.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm 89% sure Ed Boon confirmed Injustice 3 is next.

Also Beast Boy will probably be playable because he's the only one of the main five cartoon Titans who hasn't been in the games yet and it feels like they've been building up to capturing his transformations in the MK games.
    the Injustice universe BB died right? unless they pull him from somewhere else
    Justice for static who was removed

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    the Injustice universe BB died right? unless they pull him from somewhere else
    Justice for static who was removed
    I mean, Green Arrows and Joker have been in both previous games despite being dead, so I don't think they care much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I'm not even talking about anything particularly physical. I just want him to wear some sort of scarlet letter making sure people never forget what he did to an underage girl.
    I'm fine with it being physical .