Page 130 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Because you know what's going to happen after this?

From what I've been told, this will act as a catalyst for Jean going in a new direction during Fall of X, and I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes somewhat radicalized...

Unfortunately, I can't divulge more than that, but I will say this: What I've heard from two sources has me very excited.
    Does that mean Scott actually is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Does that mean Scott actually is dead?
    I think so. There is already an issue with resurrections and orchis attacking krakoa during the gala + probably the rest of krakoa might find out about sinister and sos so I’d guess they’ll stop resurrecting or they won’t trust resurrections until they find a way to confirm resurrections are completely safe

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Jean would have never allowed anyone to get the drop on her

At this point all I want to know is what abilities/powers does this alleged Captian have that he could corner Scott and toss him from a building?
    He also literally smashed the floor with a kick to scott’s head …….this is crazy strong for someone claiming to be only human, scott probably died that very second, no need to throw him from the balcony because no one survives when their brain matter is turned into mushed potatoes

Last edited by Daedra; 05-07-2023 at 09:20 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    He also literally smashed the floor with a kick to scott’s head …….this is crazy strong for someone claiming to be only human, scott probably died that very second, no need to throw him from the balcony because no one survives when their brain matter is turned into mushed potatoes

but we know canonically Scott has a hard head and can take a blow to it

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True enough.

Jean looks absolutely beautiful as the Queen.
    As she should always look! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    but we know canonically Scott has a hard head and can take a blow to it

Not to mention the head injury he suffered as a child trying to protect his little brother.

Literally and figuratively strong-headed. That's my boy. :D

I wish I had a head injury to explain my personality! :P (No, I'm not serious. It's just my dark humour. EDIT: And the joke is about my screwed up personality, not head injuries).

On a serious note, concerning the kick to the head, it seemed more violent than the brick indeed. But sometimes artists exaggerate it for effect, so who knows?
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-07-2023 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Look how they massacred my boy

Because you know what's going to happen after this?

From what I've been told, this will act as a catalyst for Jean going in a new direction during Fall of X, and I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes somewhat radicalized...

Unfortunately, I can't divulge more than that, but I will say this: What I've heard from two sources has me very excited.
    I am definitely interested. I tend to like moments when Jean is on her own from Scott or Logan, but I really do not want to see Scott off the table - but I expect he'll be back soon enough even if he is left dead for a bit. I wonder what takes the X-men team out of New York so that Maddie's team has to take their place. I keep speculating what happens to the main team - are they missing/captured or do they have to go to a different location, are they in hiding, etc. lol

It should be interesting to see how the world reacts when Krakoa's hero starts attacking humans/governments - though we know much of that story will fall to Uncanny Avengers, I just wonder what role Jean and her team will play (assuming Jean has a team).

BANNED

Looking at that frame again I am fairly sure Scott's skull should be fractured in a thousand places if not pulverized entirely.
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-07-2023 at 03:39 PM.

Those First Strike uniforms could have used another pass with the designs. Looks very much like something from a YA adaptation/Coloring book version of the team.

I'm looking forward to this. A few weeks back, Orlando said this about his work with Jean:

Source: https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...16069543796736

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Happy Monday!

Two panels. Twenty-two years apart. Same badassery. 🔥
    https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...63925730086916

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Happy Monday!
    Happy Monday and have a great week. o/

Happy Monday!

Thank You for posting these two which are so great! I love them! Love the fiery-ness of them too.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

9CCA9492-F4E7-4788-902B-6D9D29B1CBC2.jpg

The original concept of the cover of X-men #24?
    Last edited by Braxxer; 05-08-2023 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Happy Monday and have a great week. o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Happy Monday!

Thank You for posting these two which are so great! I love them! Love the fiery-ness of them too.
    Thank you, loves! 🙏🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    9CCA9492-F4E7-4788-902B-6D9D29B1CBC2.jpg

The original concept of the cover of X-men #24?
    I just signed on to post that! They're starting to hint things...

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

Thank you, loves! ����

I just signed on to post that! They're starting to hint things...

Am I to understand that that omitted insert was supposed to signify something storywise?
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-08-2023 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Typo Correction(s).