Page 180 of 358 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5357
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Larger version:

I think Wic was positing a theory.
    Yes, I know... But, I felt the need to shamelessly point out that part simply because
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-22-2023 at 04:20 PM.

Damn that costume is just SO iconic.

I really want to see the Revolution Costume get some love and appear on a cover. I think it’s only appeared when they do Jean costume montages.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I really want to see the Revolution Costume get some love and appear on a cover. I think it’s only appeared when they do Jean costume montages.
    If they made Revolution her ongoing costume after some Phoenix shenanigans in the upcoming solo, I would lose my mind. I think the look is really underrated too.
    It's also fun because red-gold Jean is in her wheelhouse but used less often. Just X-Factor and DP, right?

I disliked the Revolution costume and am fine with it not being used. Overall Im not a fan of the red/gold combo for Jean. It clashes too much with her hair IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    New Fall of X trailer
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Thanks, J. Here’s a bigger screen cap. The time displacement era is referenced.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Wow, cool to see Teen Jean referenced there. Love seeing that psychic splash page, and how often we see utilized with Jean. It really is a signature of Jean's at this point.

The art looks great here. I wasn't sure what it'd look like, but I'm really impressed with at I'm seeing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This art is so pretty

From top left to bottom right: (1) The Avengers finding Jean's cocoon; (2) Jean in X-Factor or First Class; (3) Scott and Madelyne (or Jean) holding Nathan Christopher; (4) Jean holding Annie Richardson while she's dying; (4) Madelyne as Goblin Queen; Jean as Phoenix; (5) Xavier probing Jean or blocking her telepathy; (6) Jean in an unrecognizable uniform; and (7) teenage Jean.

From top left to bottom right: (1) Time-displaced teenage Jean bodysliding and (2) with Nate in Extermination; (3) Emma; (4) time-displaced Jean after Hank gave her the Marvel Girl uniform (she hated it); (5) Jean during the X-Men Gold era, perhaps facing Onslaught; (6) Hank convincing the O5 to go with him to the future; (7) Phoenix; (8) exterior shot of Jean piloting the space shuttle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    From top left to bottom right: (1) The Avengers finding Jean's cocoon; (2) Jean in X-Factor or First Class; (3) Scott and Madelyne (or Jean) holding Nathan Christopher; (4) Jean holding Annie Richardson while she's dying; (4) Madelyne as Goblin Queen; Jean as Phoenix; (5) Xavier probing Jean or blocking her telepathy; (6) Jean in an unrecognizable uniform; and (7) teenage Jean.

From top left to bottom right: (1) Time-displaced teenage Jean bodysliding and (2) with Nate in Extermination; (3) Emma; (4) time-displaced Jean after Hank gave her the Marvel Girl uniform (she hated it); (5) Jean during the X-Men Gold era, perhaps facing Onslaught; (6) Hank convincing the O5 to go with him to the future; (7) Phoenix; (8) exterior shot of Jean piloting the space shuttle.

I would like a frame with Pink power

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I must say...the art on those pages is exquisite! I'm almost tempted to pick this one up...almost.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Hopefully there will be an article with words from Louise like they did for the Iceman mini

It's been super quiet lately ever since the announcement of her mini. She's barely been in any of the books. This must be the quiet before the storm.