Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358
Results 5,356 to 5,357 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I love this.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I have always liked Jean and then later Heather and wanted them to face off. Today Heather of 616 is merged with another universe's Moondragon who was more powerful than ours (plus I think she has the Power of the Dragon of the Moon too). All of that might just put Heather on an equal footing with Jean.....or not?

I have always wanted to have these two top psychics meet, dual or train or just talk about their differences and similarities in their abilities. Also, while Heather is technically stronger, I would like to see them do a little fisticuffs, as Jean is no slouch in the fighting department.
    It quickly turns into a hair-pulling match...
    and...
    Heather wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    oh thats something fairly recent as both were added to the X-Corporation board. They had no history in the HFC prior to this
    I merely said connections, I didn't say Jason and Selene had history with each other...they have history, at different times, with an organization that had a profound impact on Jean's life. And now with X-Corp, there's a recent link between Jason and Selene.

Regardless, Jason or no Jason, I maintain that for a decent chunk of time, the grounds were ripe for some interaction between Jean and Selene, but it just never happened.