Page 332 of 358 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5357

Of those shown above? The 90s one is still my favorite. Sorry. Don’t throw things at me please.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We're throwing flowers. Because Jean's NXM outfit is best.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I liked it too, but only if everyone else is rocking those outfits again. Otherwise it would look kind of weird amongst all the colorful costumes. At least IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    New X-Men costume is EATING as always.
    It's the only one there that isn't terrible lol

Amy Reeder’s lenticular print just arrived. My instant reaction:

Neither words nor photographs can convey the haunting, iridescent, brilliant, and transcendent beauty of this sublime piece by
    @amyreeder. Wow. Simply wow. Thank you for the care with which you created and sent this to me. ❤️*🔥

To Order: https://amyreeder.bigcartel.com/prod...ticular-prints

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...44134725517709
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Amy Reeder’s lenticular print just arrived. My instant reaction:

Very nice indeed!

Enjoy the beauty of our Psionic Goddess as she soars in the air and heavens above the waters!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

New X-Men costume is EATING as always.
    Pretend I'm dumb (which I kinda am). The Midgard and Xandearth are 100% fanarts or were worn by canon Jean at some point?
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    Pretend I'm dumb (which I kinda am). The Midgard and Xandearth are 100% fanarts or were worn by canon Jean at some point?
    I think they're based on the costumes that they usually make in that game. I know that everyone gets Hydra costumes for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    I've never played the game but I trust Wiccan's explanation since I've never seen those looks before. They're ugly though.

Fantastic Member

Hmmm...been seeing previews of upcoming issues with no Jean in sight other than the X-Men Forever that Gillen stated a continuation of Immortal X-Men and the return of Teen Jean (not really counting this).

Anything else upcoming for our beloved Jean?

Thank you, Wiccan.
    I've never played the game but I trust Wiccan's explanation since I've never seen those looks before. They're ugly though.
    I admit I like the Midgard. As a phoneix/bird contamination, but in a more "feathers as chainmail armour". I wouldn't dislike it as a Gala dress. Of course not as a costume to be worn as superhero.

Also, I missed this
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    which actually looks cool. Impractical on the boobies, but wouldn't be the first X-Woman to have costumes that must be glued on the boobies to avoid any... escape.
    Don't like the pear-like belt, I think with the classic belt would look better.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Hmmm...been seeing previews of upcoming issues with no Jean in sight other than the X-Men Forever that Gillen stated a continuation of Immortal X-Men and the return of Teen Jean (not really counting this).

Anything else upcoming for our beloved Jean?

Is it Teen Jean that’s gonna be left behind? I kinda hoped it would be beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice indeed!

Enjoy the beauty of our Psionic Goddess as she soars in the air and heavens above the waters!
    It's truly beyond words. A beautiful piece.

Also, I love these descriptions of Phoenix by Claremont, Hickmsn, and Ewing:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Yes, me too!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Also love your new Avatar pic!

When Jean and the Phoenix work together it would be interesting to see a few Phoenix Symbols appear on her current costume, like maybe the crown and on the chest, whilst the rest stays the same.