Page 136 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5357
    BANNED

Despite being rather lowkey I've always been a big fan of Forge the "Shaman" Maker.

I’m still somewhat in shock. And this news dropped on one of my busiest days. There’s so much I want to say, but I’ll do that later.

The wording here, though…🤌🏻🔥

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Phoenix by Bernard Chang, who’s doing the art for Jean’s new series.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm very happy for you, friend. And will gladly support this book.
    Thank you, love! :::big hug:::

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Jean solo by Louise!

ETA:

The Key to the X-Men’s Future Lies in the Ashes of Jean Grey’s Past in New 'Jean Grey' Solo Series
    Legendary X-Men writer Louise Simonson returns to lead Jean Grey through Fall of X in 'Jean Grey' #1 this August!

FALL OF X, the X-Men’s new era that marks the potential end of Krakoa as we know it, is rapidly approaching! Over the last few weeks, fans have learned about some of the exciting new series that will launch during this dark new age of mutantkind, but one has remained shrouded in mystery… until now! This August, X-Men visionary Louise Simonson, known for her franchise-defining work on classic runs of X-FACTOR and NEW MUTANTS, is back with an all-new JEAN GREY solo series!

FALL OF X will officially kick off in July’s X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA #1 where epic tragedy will strike and mutantkind’s future will spiral into uncertainty. Throughout this period of turmoil, Jean Grey, the heart of the X-Men, holds the key to rescue mutantkind, but first she’ll need to go on a journey alone into the darkest periods of her history.

Joined by artist Bernard Chang (CHILDREN OF THE ATOM), Simonson will reveal senses-shattering new insights behind key moments in Jean’s past including her early days with the X-Men, her breathtaking first interaction with the Phoenix Force, her shocking confrontation with Madelyne Pryor, and more. Each chapter will be packed with heartbreaking secrets and pulse-pounding mystery as Jean discovers the truth of what’s happening and what she must do… From the ashes of Jean’s past comes the only hope for the X-Men’s salvation!

After the events of the Hellfire Gala, Jean’s life is in shambles. Mutantkind is in dire straits – and there’s nothing this founding X-Man can do. She’ll have to save herself first. And that means looking into her past – for the moment when it all went wrong – in a desperate attempt to save her and all Krakoa’s future!
    YAY! So Happy!

Like a Phoenix, lol......
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’ve ascended…

And I tried telling you ALL, but some of you wouldn’t listen…wouldn’t read between the lines.

I’m so fucking ready. She’s KEY to saving the X-Men during Fall of X. And I can’t believe Weezy is writing this, a Krakoa book!
    I know you are ready and so am I!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’m still somewhat in shock. And this news dropped on one of my busiest days. There’s so much I want to say, but I’ll do that later.

The wording here, though…������

Even <<IF>> only new and additional info/pics from the past, still the fiery....like a Phoenix?? I cannot wait!!

The news I’ve been waiting for all year! Can’t wait to pick this up and add to my collection. Wish it was longer than 4 issues but I’m just happy we are finally getting some Jean Grey focus. I really hope they also dive into the death of her family and also her time displaced self.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    The news I’ve been waiting for all year! Can’t wait to pick this up and add to my collection. Wish it was longer than 4 issues but I’m just happy we are finally getting some Jean Grey focus. I really hope they also dive into the death of her family and also her time displaced self.
    Jean Grey practically stole the entire show during the Judgement Day arc you didn't see that as her being focused on?

Of course I did. But I want more?

You guys have been posting some past Simonson X-Factor panels and now this pops up. I’m happy they have plans for Jean. Can’t wait for the legacy.
    First X-Lady

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Jean solo by Louise!

ETA:

The Key to the X-Men’s Future Lies in the Ashes of Jean Grey’s Past in New 'Jean Grey' Solo Series
    Legendary X-Men writer Louise Simonson returns to lead Jean Grey through Fall of X in 'Jean Grey' #1 this August!

FALL OF X, the X-Men’s new era that marks the potential end of Krakoa as we know it, is rapidly approaching! Over the last few weeks, fans have learned about some of the exciting new series that will launch during this dark new age of mutantkind, but one has remained shrouded in mystery… until now! This August, X-Men visionary Louise Simonson, known for her franchise-defining work on classic runs of X-FACTOR and NEW MUTANTS, is back with an all-new JEAN GREY solo series!

FALL OF X will officially kick off in July’s X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA #1 where epic tragedy will strike and mutantkind’s future will spiral into uncertainty. Throughout this period of turmoil, Jean Grey, the heart of the X-Men, holds the key to rescue mutantkind, but first she’ll need to go on a journey alone into the darkest periods of her history.

Joined by artist Bernard Chang (CHILDREN OF THE ATOM), Simonson will reveal senses-shattering new insights behind key moments in Jean’s past including her early days with the X-Men, her breathtaking first interaction with the Phoenix Force, her shocking confrontation with Madelyne Pryor, and more. Each chapter will be packed with heartbreaking secrets and pulse-pounding mystery as Jean discovers the truth of what’s happening and what she must do… From the ashes of Jean’s past comes the only hope for the X-Men’s salvation!

After the events of the Hellfire Gala, Jean’s life is in shambles. Mutantkind is in dire straits – and there’s nothing this founding X-Man can do. She’ll have to save herself first. And that means looking into her past – for the moment when it all went wrong – in a desperate attempt to save her and all Krakoa’s future!
    I think I just wet myself with excitement....even if it's just 4 issues (hopefully she ends up leading a team at the end), I am all for it!
    Last edited by mike7171; 05-09-2023 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Of course I did. But I want more?
    Yes, I, like you, want More, More, More, bawahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I think I just wet myself with excitement....
    LOL, I did that already too (figuratively)!

This.

That is all.