Page 215 of 358 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Where*a Jean :@

Attachment 133569
    Releasing her figure so soon might constitute a spoiler and not because she’ll be pregnant.

Also, Werneck just shared his Jean and Emma exclusive:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

The answers are already on the internet, if yall want to know what goes down on in the Gala.

I haven't seen how it is written, but it is interesting (and not irrevocably permanent and ongoing like an annoying baby plot)

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Where*a Jean :@

Attachment 133569
    You already know where she is in this cartoon lmao

I bet it's a situation where a Jean Grey '97 toy happens if the other toys do really well. tisk tisk
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-24-2023 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Releasing her figure so soon might constitute a spoiler and not because she’ll be pregnant.

Also, Werneck just shared his Jean and Emma exclusive:

Wow! That must be one of my favorite Jean Grey images of all time. I hope Lucas Wernek gets the chance to draw her regularly at one point. His love for the character shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I bet it's a situation where a Jean Grey '97 toy happens if the other toys do really well. tisk tisk

They never release the entire team in one wave of figures, the point is to spread them out so people continue to come back to buy more. Note there's no Morph, Bishop, Sunspot, etc. figures yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    They never release the entire team in one wave of figures, the point is to spread them out so people continue to come back to buy more. Note there's no Morph, Bishop, Sunspot, etc. figures yet either.
    Yes, but it could represent those who will have more prominence. The ones that appear were the ones that had good developments in the past cartoon.

That's not really how it works. Not everything is an anti-Jean Grey conspiracy.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They're definitely gonna release Jean in the Marvel Legends line. It's a Disney Plus show and MCU adjacent, and they have top priority because of marketing for the show. They've released every Disney Plus show character including the What If show, and they're going to continue. They aren't going to release only half the team.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

What interview are we supposed to check out? I don't know who that person is talking about the '97 Hasbro Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Feelings about the pregnancy in the show itself aside, why is anyone worrying about synergy? Even if it's by Marvel Studios, this isn't the MCU, it's a revival of a 90's cartoon. In a few years from now the actual MCU X-Men will come and Jean will certainly not be pregnant in that.
    Yeah, I agree with this. The revival is just a place holder until the MCU do their X-Men. Whatever Kevin does with the X-Men there will have a much larger impact on the comics than the animated show.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 07-24-2023 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    What interview are supposed check out? I don't know who that person is talking about the '97 Hasbro Jean.

Yeah, I agree with this. The revival is just a place holder until the MCU do their X-Men. Whatever Kevin does with the X-Men there will have a much larger impact on the comics than the animated show.

That's boog, he's a popular figure in the action figure collecting community and sometimes gets exclusives and things like that. He's probably interviewing Hasbro's Marvel brand team about upcoming figures since they were at SDCC.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

That's boog, he's a popular figure in the action figure collecting community and sometimes gets exclusives and things like that. He's probably interviewing Hasbro's Marvel brand team about upcoming figures since they were at SDCC.
    Ah, okay. Thank you!

Of course. X-Men 97 is getting a massive merchandising push; MCU movies and shows typically get one dedicated wave devoted to their characters under the Marvel Legends line, but already X-Men 97 has a Marvel Legends wave, these little kid figures, and the Blackbird that comes with Storm. They will absolutely get another Marvel Legends wave or at least a few exclusives which will round out the team.

BANNED

Edit: They have already announced Bishop.

I will note that Laser Man is not in the Legends set, though he is part of the set of smaller figures.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-24-2023 at 08:58 AM.

It's an anti-Laser Man conspiracy!!!!! Scott getting removed from the books for the next 15 years, CONFIRMED.

Question: If Jean dies during the HFG, why would her where abouts be unknown? Wouldn’t they just say she’s dead? Or is unknown more for the readers?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Question: If Jean dies during the HFG, why would her where abouts be unknown? Wouldn’t they just say she’s dead? Or is unknown more for the readers?
    It would be a spoiler if they said where she is