Page 182 of 358 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I've heard rumblings that Brooks' Jean WIP might actually be the cover of Immortal X-Men #17 (?) or whichever issue drops in November or December after Jean's solo ends.

Also, I'm curious to see what some of you think of two scenes that drop Wednesday. I loved them.
    About xmen #24 I think Scott was right. Duggan’s Jean and her “love is everything” is too much right now.

Yeah I believe jean mysterious appearance in other fall of x book is probably immortal xmen.

Given the update in the figures, I'm surprised the current Gala inspired suit didn't replace the Jim Lee suit as the central figure. I suppose that is still the most known non-Phoenix costume?

Also, This finally came in the mail, initialed in gold by the great @rdauterman. It's more stunning than I expected it to be and getting placed behind glass and framed in sterling silver. 🤌🏻🔥

https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...20486399082498

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Hopefully we get some good Jean moments tomorrow, in terms of character and power!

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Hopefully we get some good Jean moments tomorrow, in terms of character and power!
    Power? Not really. All characters mostly talk and not too much action in tomorrow’s issue

Loved this moment.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Jean and Lorna’s friendship is long. Jean was first to show care for her after she rejoined Magneto. Later, they bonded as the first X-Women and teamed up while on different teams. Jean also comforted Lorna after Genosha, was her bridesmaid, and protected her against Magneto.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Jean wanting to leave everything behind and go live on Mars makes no sense.

All-New Member

I wonder if Jean plans to lead her own team and who would be part of this team with her (I hope to see Bobby, Logan, Jubilee, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Gambit and Rogue on the team)
    Probably at the end of Fall of X this will happen or maybe she go will be back to the council.
    Last edited by Brunette; 07-05-2023 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunette View Post
    I wonder if Jean plans to lead her own team and who would be part of this team with her (I hope to see Bobby, Logan, Jubilee, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Gambit and Rogue on the team)
    Probably at the end of Fall of X will this happen or will she go back to the council?
    It does feel like Jean leading her own team is coming after FoX. At least to me. I would imagine Logan will be on that team for sure. And my guess is it will resemble the new Animated Series (X-men ‘97) cast of characters fairly closely, but possibly without Scott since he’ll still be in the adjectiveless X-men book. I’m thinking Jean, Logan, Bishop, Jubilee, Rogue and Gambit. Possibly a reborn, reformed Beast if he’s not in Duggan’s UA (as rumored); or maybe Nightcrawler instead.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

All-New Member

I think you´re right, the team will resemble the new Animated Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunette View Post
    I think you´re right, the team will resemble the new Animated Series.
    It just makes sense to me. And if this move to split Jean and Scott up is so she can form her own team (which I believe will happen via a relaunched Uncanny X-men book), then a squad resembling that cartoon cast, plus maybe one or two others, seems to fit. Especially since so many of those characters lack teams right now… Logan, Jubilee, Bishop, Gambit, Rogue… even Beast, who is a fugitive and on the run and will no doubt be reset to a more friendly “bouncing blue Beast” persona, akin to his persona in the cartoon.

The stars seem to have aligned for this, so we’ll see. But that’s my prediction. And I’m here for it too.

Jean and Lorna’s friendship is long. Jean was first to show care for her after she rejoined Magneto. Later, they bonded as the first X-Women and teamed up while on different teams. Jean also comforted Lorna after Genosha, was her bridesmaid, and protected her against Magneto.

Wow, this is such a great collection of Jean/Lorna moments! Thanks for putting them all together Mercury!

I love seeing Jean and Lorna interact.

Jean and Lorna go back a long way and I would like to see them together more often.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It does feel like Jean leading her own team is coming after FoX. At least to me. I would imagine Logan will be on that team for sure. And my guess is it will resemble the new Animated Series (X-men ‘97) cast of characters fairly closely, but possibly without Scott since he’ll still be in the adjectiveless X-men book. I’m thinking Jean, Logan, Bishop, Jubilee, Rogue and Gambit. Possibly a reborn, reformed Beast if he’s not in Duggan’s UA (as rumored); or maybe Nightcrawler instead.
    If Percy is the writer for the new team, then Logan will be on that hypothetical team, if not, he will return to X Forc or his solo adventures.

Coming back to Jean, her discussion with Scott was difficult for me to understand, but it doesn't seem obvious to me that she wants to lead her own team at all costs without Scott, the "come to me" speaks for itself.

Can't wait to find out what happens to her during the gala.

So… you think Percy is the only one allowed to write Wolverine? Doubtful. In fact, if anything it feels like Percy’s time on the X-books might be drawing to an end. Hopefully.