Page 193 of 358 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5357

Mark Brooks:
    https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...68853482110977

"On the drawing board-Too many Jeans? #MarvelComics #Xmen #Jeangrey"

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Nice! Jean getting a lot of Mark Brooks love.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Nice! Wonder which other suits made the cut?

Would love his rendition of Revolution Jean.

Could this be for an upcoming Immortal issue? Or something else.

I think it is funny how much love the Black Queen costume still gets, and how little it was actually used in the comicbooks. Also, it was a doppelgänger/clone, not Jean. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I want Famke to have either the 90s or the phoenix costume, but without all the unnecesary detail they put on mcu costumes
    Sadly, I think we will get the boring 90s look. They should given us the Phoenix look though and also a action scene where Jean uses her Phoenix powers in all its fire-bird glory.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I think it is funny how much love the Black Queen costume still gets, and how little it was actually used in the comicbooks. Also, it was a doppelgänger/clone, not Jean. ;-)
    Cheesecake sells.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Sadly, I think we will get the boring 90s look. They should given us the Phoenix look though and also a action scene where Jean uses her Phoenix powers in all its fire-bird glory.
    I want them to save the Phoenix, honestly. Have the new Jean show hints and do "uhhhhh.....Phoenix?" stuff a couple of times over several different movies and actually whip it out for real like 7 years into the recasting lol

Agree with you about not wanting the 90s look. Yuck. And hopefully no 90s behavior.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-11-2023 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Cheesecake sells.

I want them to save the Phoenix, honestly. Have the new Jean show hints and do "uhhhhh.....Phoenix?" stuff a couple of times over several different movies and actually whip it out for real like 7 years into the recasting lol

Agree with you about not wanting the 90s look. Yuck. And hopefully no 90s behavior.
    I think it would be funny for a scene where Jean is tripping over her own feet before she goes batsh*t supernova on her enemies. After all those movies and animated shows, I think nobody is still thinking that she is a "useless" though. Jean is THE OMEGA in the public awareness by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Could this be for an upcoming Immortal issue? Or something else.
    Jean Grey series, i guess, she will see her past, present and future

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Nice! Wonder which other suits made the cut?

Would love his rendition of Revolution Jean.
    I think you can see the Marvel Girl mask in the bottom left corner.

Agreed on the Revolution look, and I'd love to see the red/yellow X-Factor costume as well.

Praying that whoever designs Famke's Jean costume does a good job with it. I assume it'll be 90s inspired, and the reinterpreting of it can be very hit or miss.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jean Grey series, i guess, she will see her past, present and future
    Brooks is not Jean solo's cover artist. And he said it wasn't a variant cover. So most likely he created it for Immortal X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Praying that whoever designs Famke's Jean costume does a good job with it. I assume it'll be 90s inspired, and the reinterpreting of it can be very hit or miss.
    I agree and pray they get a great interpretation from the start.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

If JG is switching to Immortal, I am super here for it. I think it is her turn to have a writer who will try to be "big-brained" about her, and I know Gillen can be cerebral.

If JG is switching to Immortal, I am super here for it. I think it is her turn to have a writer who will try to be "big-brained" about her, and I know Gillen can be cerebral.
    But it would make her another Emma - sitting and talking. No more fighting

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    But it would make her another Emma - sitting and talking. No more fighting
    I think it would do her some good, she's the prototype super hero, I would love to know more about how she thinks. Duggan has taken her as far as he can, and I appreciate his efforts. But Jean needs development in order to survive this era, because while she currently has all the pieces to make a great Jean Grey, she feels more like an idea right now than a person. Gillen has at least for me, shown he can balance her compassion, and bullheadedness, while still being firmly in line with Jean. I would love issues, where we got insight into her thoughts on Scott, or Logan, or Xavier, or Lorna, or Ororo, ESPECIALLY the last two, we've had crumbs of those relationships since the dawn of Krakoa.

Plus, while Immortal, isn't heavy on action, it has helped place Emma in a space where you never know where she'll show up. So you get insight into her thinking in Immortal, the implications of her machinations in X-men, and superhero for her in titles like Ironman, Marauders, or the mini series Devil Reign!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 07-11-2023 at 01:43 PM.