Page 220 of 358 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5357

Default Fall of X spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm surprised she had five words for Scott (considering they made plans to step away from the X-Men together to work on their marriage and future) but six times as much to say to Logan.

I know Wolverine's the more badass and "fun" guy (especially considering the situations the boys were in), but that seemed off to me.
    end of spoilers

The HFG made me wanna pick up her solo. I hope Bernard Changs art is up to snuff.

I'm pretty damn sure Jean isn't dead and will be resurrected by the Phoenix at the end of her miniseries.

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I'm going to call it now:

spoilers:
    Jean's mini all takes place during her final moments as she dies during the Hellfire Gala attack. I'm hoping the ending will be her coming back as the Phoenix again finally.
    end of spoilers
    I agree with this. I think it's the most logical and compelling story.
    Mutant and Proud!

I cannot lie, I find another Jean Grey death rather lazy writing. Wished they would have found another way to slow her down. Like teleporting her into another dimension.........
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-27-2023 at 01:22 AM.

I don't mind it, Jean is the Phoenix. Death and rebirth is part of her whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I don't mind it, Jean is the Phoenix. Death and rebirth is part of her whole thing.
    ...but only if they bring Jean back--and quickly!

Any delay, especially like the last 15 year death of Jean, was horrendously ridiculous, inappropriate and a mega-disservice to Jean fans, as well as to the character herself!!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 07-27-2023 at 05:35 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean leaving the X-men to save her marriage seemed dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Except that's not what happened. She decided to leave the X-Men. She told Scott if...if...he is of the same mind not to stay with the X-Men then he can seek her out. Nothing in that conversation mentioned "saving the marriage". The one has nothing to do with the other. She's not leaving the X-Men because their marriage hit a bump.
    According to JDW, I was right and she was leaving the X-men for her marriage

According to JDW, I was right and she was leaving the X-men for her marriage

Right...but any word about Jean now that she is dead? Like will she be returning? Anytime soon??

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Right...but any word about Jean now that she is dead? Like will she be returning? Anytime soon??
    LOL...well yeah. She has a whole book coming out and i dont imagine she will remain dead by the end of it

Quote Originally Posted by Chenpion View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm surprised she had five words for Scott (considering they made plans to step away from the X-Men together to work on their marriage and future) but six times as much to say to Logan.

I know Wolverine's the more badass and "fun" guy (especially considering the situations the boys were in), but that seemed off to me.
    end of spoilers
    All she did was tell him what to do. She doesn't have to tell Scott what to do, not to mention he can't do anything in his present state.

LOL...well yeah. She has a whole book coming out and i dont imagine she will remain dead by the end of it
    LOL, now that you mention that book....

....my concern is that Jean will be doing things on the Astral Plane/WHR to fix things, which is fine, but I want Jean to return to E-616.

I do not want Jean to stay in the WHR after she fixes things, like they had her do before for 15 real-time years. IYKWIM.

LOL, now that you mention that book....

....my concern is that Jean will be doing things on the Astral Plane/WHR to fix things, which is fine, but I want Jean to return to E-616.

I do not want Jean to stay in the WHR after she fixes things, like they had her do before for 15 real-time years. IYKWIM.
    I dont think that will happen with JDW in charge. Jean is more important to their brand now than she was in the New X-men era and its aftermath

I dont think that will happen with JDW in charge. Jean is more important to their brand now than she was in the New X-men era and its aftermath
    I think you are correct and I agree. I am hopeful that we will see Jean ALIVE and Powerful again.

I guess I am still traumatized by that LONG period of time without Jean. LOL

(I could never believe how long it went on! I even remember the SDCC of 2008 when the big Marvel news about Jean was that "Jean will return, but in a story that we do not want to rush. Keep an eye out......" and then it took them another 10+ years.)

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I think you are correct and I agree. I am hopeful that we will see Jean ALIVE and Powerful again.

I guess I am still traumatized by that LONG period of time without Jean. LOL

(I could never believe how long it went on! I even remember the SDCC of 2008 when the big Marvel news about Jean was that "Jean will return, but in a story that we do not want to rush. Keep an eye out......" and then it took them another 10+ years.)
    I can't believe they killed off Jean Grey again. I was like...oh man, Phoenix and Mercury are going to freak...either that or celebrate the possibility of The Phoenix making a huge return to comics that doesn't involve Galactus' Mom.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker