Page 344 of 358 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Some people are way too obsessed with "shipping" deliveries instead of seeing whats on the plate for actual Jean fans lol
    Getting this level of game play is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Some people are way too obsessed with "shipping" deliveries instead of seeing whats on the plate for actual Jean fans lol
    It's not like we are getting a Wolverine game every two years. That's why I don't wanna see things that I don't really like in that game. Then we have to wait almost ten more years for the next one, according to the leaks. I don't care if it's a different universe.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by twobit View Post
    I always felt the Logan/Jean romance was forced especially after the X-Factor was launched.
    Of course it's forced. It literally only exists because Claremont had a hissy fit over editorial screwing Maddie/Scott with the X-Factor launch.

It's the most cringe barebones pairing based on misogynistic tropes to exist within Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Of course it's forced. It literally only exists because Claremont had a hissy fit over editorial screwing Maddie/Scott with the X-Factor launch.

It's the most cringe barebones pairing based on misogynistic tropes to exist within Marvel.
    Logan being in love with Jean and them having flirty interactions was already a thing way before Maddie was even created...

Quote Originally Posted by ImOctavius View Post
    It's not like we are getting a Wolverine game every two years. That's why I don't wanna see things that I don't really like in that game. Then we have to wait almost ten more years for the next one, according to the leaks. I don't care if it's a different universe.

I think this thread is getting derailed so i am moving this conversation to Insomniac Wolverine
    Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2023 at 12:06 PM.

BANNED

From the sound of things, we're looking at a Jean Grey on a proactive mission. She is usually not positioned that way in the comics, so this could get really interesting, depending on how involved she is in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Logan being in love with Jean and them having flirty interactions was already a thing way before Maddie was even created...
    No. Before maddie and phoenix it was one sided. It was only Logan. Jean was just nice to him. She even said that before her merge with phoenix. Even during phoenix saga it was only Logan who was obsessed with jean while jean didn’t care. E.g there is a scene when part of xmen ended up in savage land and he looks at the pic of jean (the one he stole) and talks he had plans for her and him.

When jean was brought back against Claremont’s wish we got classic xmen from Claremont. That was a moment when Jean’s feelings toward Logan were retconed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    From the sound of things, we're looking at a Jean Grey on a proactive mission. She is usually not positioned that way in the comics, so this could get really interesting, depending on how involved she is in the story.
    Agreed. This sounds really interesting to me. And I'm glad it deviates from the 616 comic book universe some. Just as their Spider-man games have too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by ImOctavius View Post
    What everyone is trying to tell you is that we don't care. Jean being playable in this game at all is a huge surprise; we're excited about that. If your personal whims for the character are so strong they dictate your enjoyment of even AU stories, maybe you could write fanfiction instead instead of nitpicking something you have absolutely no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    What everyone is trying to tell you is that we don't care. Jean being playable in this game at all is a huge surprise; we're excited about that. If your personal whims for the character are so strong they dictate your enjoyment of even AU stories, maybe you could write fanfiction instead instead of nitpicking something you have absolutely no control over.
    Okay. I was just giving my opinion and explaining why.

BANNED

Now I'm getting greedy, thinking about that possibility of expanding this to include more characters for an X-Men game. Sony has a contract for two more X-games after this Wolvie one, so a team game is not completely out of the real of possibility.

In addition to Logan and Jean, playable Bobby and Ro would be ELITE.

Fantastic Member

Are you seriously going to try and deny the obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Are you seriously going to try and deny the obvious?
    Funny, that's exactly what I would say to people denying Jean's attraction to Logan lol.

I'm not even that much of a Jean/Logan shipper. I just think the outrage over it is stupid.

BANNED

Funny, that's exactly what I would say to people denying Jean's attraction to Logan lol.

I'm not even that much of a Jean/Logan shipper. I just think the outrage over it is stupid.
    You can't just take a man's beard, Wiccan, even in an alternate universe separate from our own. It is outrageous. Think of his cold chin.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Three years ago nobody expected Wolverine to have his own AAA game. Now this. I am going to savour this game as much as possible. Waiting for such a game like this is not an issue.
    Last edited by Keno; 12-19-2023 at 12:53 PM.