Page 309 of 358 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Loving ,the pic, but Jean’s boobs would never look like that lying down! Lol

Also where is this from? There isn’t an Xmen Forever comic currently is there?

Looks more like Phoenix giving birth to Jean than Jean giving birth……
    Last edited by Portsian; 11-02-2023 at 11:56 AM.

It kind of looks like they're giving birth to each other.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...it had to happen. First Brooks cover I absolutely and vehemently detest.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post

Also where is this from? There isn’t an Xmen Forever comic currently is there?

Looks more like Phoenix giving birth to Jean than Jean giving birth……

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    It kind of looks like they're giving birth to each other.
    Which came first, the chicken or the Jeannie?

Earlier I saw this news as I was traveling for work. I didn't have a lot of time to focus on it. X-men Forever mini is an interesting development that I wasn't expecting. It looks interesting. I like the blood/phoenix image. I do wonder what is going on but it sounds like the Dominion may have hurt Phoenix (and Jean).

The current Jean mini seems like it is just part 1 of a larger story. The next part being Immortal X-men (which I guess we know the conclusion of the story with the mutants trapped in the WHR). I think Gillen will do great with Jean and I'm excited to see this story play out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Which came first, the chicken or the Jeannie?
    Well, according to one retcon the Phoenix Force was involved with the Birth of Galactus...

BANNED

It dawns on me that she probably isn't getting her bird back. The art and verbiage may be literal. In that case, at least no other nuisance characters could have it.

But I hope the story is leading back Jean being whole again. Been a long time coming. Also hope the story doesn't just pause for 4 months and there's bits before X-Men Forever in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Well, according to one retcon the Phoenix Force was involved with the Birth of Galactus...
    Ughhhb
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 11-02-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Using the X-Men: Forever title first used for the 2001 mini-series gives it a great feeling of bookends. In the 2001 series Jean and Bobby(Iceman) first got the designation as Omegas; originally defined not as it is generally used now as an upper power limit among various mutant classes, but as having the potential to evolve into a cosmic being, even supplant existing ones. It was great seeing that alluded to with the recent 'Omega One' and 'Omega Two' designations. Jean was back then referred to as the 'gene matrix' for the Phoenix, with Iceman apparently the gene matrix of something at the time unnamed(Dragon).

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Quoting the write-up for this, the Phoenix "bleeding away" sounds like maybe they have created something explicitly to say it can beat Phoenix. Which hopefully means that the redhead can finally have her pet bird back.
    It feels like we've been on the road to this for such a long time(starting as a fan theory in the first Phoenix saga in 1976, almost a half-century ago, and starting in the comics with the 1984 Iceman series, the fortieth anniversary of which is next year, the Year of the Dragon) and finally the end is near. I hope Jean's fans don't end up hating Bobby. Hell, I hope Jean doesn't end up hating Bobby. It's not his fault, he was just made for this.

I love that cover, one of Mark Brooks's very best. Beautiful, haunting and disturbing all at once. The snow/icy background really makes the colors pop, but one has to wonder if it has more significance than that. I have thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I believe in the power of Jean's omega-level boobs!(Also her costume probably prevents them from laying somewhat more naturally).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    I believe in the power of Jean's omega-level boobs!(Also her costume probably prevents them from laying somewhat more naturally).
    I concur... The "X" pattern on Jean Grey's unitard is cleverly in-woven Vibrainium support straps to keep her girls from busting out whenever she does her Psychic Siphoning thing.
    Last edited by Micabe; 11-03-2023 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    It’s bold but beautiful.

Like yeah it’s gross but that’s what makes it stand out so much.

And to the person saying her boobs wouldn’t look like that… at least that’s a conversation that’s possible. Let’s talk about the Ken-doll-smooth men in comics. I’d rather be discussing how unrealistic their bulges are 😂😂
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

My biggest problem is that her headpiece should be black/dark green on the sides, with only the hexagon in the middle being light green lol. This is unfortunately how colorists do it like 50% of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    It’s bold but beautiful.

Like yeah it’s gross but that’s what makes it stand out so much.

And to the person saying her boobs wouldn’t look like that… at least that’s a conversation that’s possible. Let’s talk about the Ken-doll-smooth men in comics. I’d rather be discussing how unrealistic their bulges are ����
    You mean their lack of bulge? ��

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    My biggest problem is that her headpiece should be black/dark green on the sides, with only the hexagon in the middle being light green lol. This is unfortunately how colorists do it like 50% of the time...
    As designed by Dautermann, the pentagon was actually a triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The middle piece (5 points as shown = a pentagon, is lighter green than the darker side pieces. So problem solved!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!