Page 184 of 358 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5357
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    As a friend brought up elsewhere it's an interesting theme with her leaving X-Force, the QC, and now the X-Men. She seems ready to chart her own path.
    Perhaps, Jean is Pregnant and doesn't want to risk the life of her unborn child and is waiting for the right time to tell Scott it's time to step off from being active X-Men...
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-05-2023 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    For some reason, I want Logan, Ms. Marvel, and Hope Summers on Jean's team, if she is getting one. Hope especially.
    Jezus, Is this a treat?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Perhaps, Jean is Pregnant and doesn't want to risk the life of her unborn child and is waiting for the right time to tell Scott it's time to step off from being active X-Men...
    I want Jean active and to see more uses of her infinite potential.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

So do I but, I rather Rachel of Earth-811 vanishes from existence without a trace due to Jean being pregnant with her Earth-616 counterpart more
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-05-2023 at 12:41 PM.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Jean wanting to leave everything behind and go live on Mars makes no sense.
    This. And Scott thinking that somehow stepping foot on Mars means he’s giving up Earth is beyond stupid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Jezus, Is this a treat?
    A threat? No lol. If this is a comment about Hope, I will just say that she has differentiated and grown on me enough to where I consider her the only good Jean clone that should still be around.

Fantastic Member

It was good to hear Jean mention the loss of her family and how it kept her "in bed" for a while, if only we could have seen that explored a while ago. sigh.

If I had my way, Jeans team would consist of, Logan, cannonball, Forge, Gambit, Rogue

The Red Dragon

Let’s hope not.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    A threat? No lol. If this is a comment about Hope, I will just say that she has differentiated and grown on me enough to where I consider her the only good Jean clone that should still be around.
    Gross. All Jean derivatives need to go away. Yes this means Hope, Rachel, Maddie, whoever the f else diluting her brand.

BANNED

Jeez... Why am I not surprised that there are still fanboys/girls desperately trying to put Logan in close proximity to a married woman?

Laura has the same powerset as Logan why not advocate for her to be on Jean's theoretical team instead? Couldn't it be because Laura isn't trying to get into Jean's bed at every open opportunity her presence on said team wouldn't make for good reading without sexual temptation and proscribed content could it?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-05-2023 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Gross. All Jean derivatives need to go away. Yes this means Hope, Rachel, Maddie, whoever the f else diluting her brand.
    With Hope as part of the five and on the council, Rachel as Askani and dating Betsy, and Maddie as queen of Limbo they have all managed to get their own place outside of Jean's shadow. This isn't like her first deaTh where they had Maddie and Rachel filling her spot, or the second with Rachel and Hope.

Why is Jean suddenly so invested in Arakko? I don’t get it. Was she even there since the terraforming process? Where is all of this suddenly coming from?

Will she become part of Storm‘s squad?

Jeez... Why am I not surprised that there are still fanboys/girls desperately trying to put Logan in close proximity to a married woman?

Laura has the same powerset as Logan why not advocate for her to be on Jean's theoretical team instead? Couldn't it be because Laura isn't trying to get into Jean's bed at every open opportunity her presence on said team wouldn't make for good reading without sexual temptation and proscribed content could it?
    Or, counter point (without calling anyone a “fanboy/girl”… though wouldn’t everyone on these forums qualify as such, or why else would they be here… so kind of a silly insult IMO), maybe some Logan fans just want to see him on a team that isn’t written by Percy and see this as that opportunity? If I may attempt to broaden a somewhat limited perspective here.

Personally I don’t give a rat’s ass if Jean and Logan are romantically involved or not, as it doesn’t really matter because everything reverts to status quo eventually (in this case “Jott”). So even if they broke them up, it won’t last forever. Hard to get emotionally invested in it for that reason. Though clearly some folks are. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-05-2023 at 03:25 PM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    As a Cable (Stryfe, X-man, Kid Cable) and Wolverine (Sabretooth, X-23, Daken) fan… good luck with that. Ha.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-05-2023 at 02:59 PM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Why is Jean suddenly so invested in Arakko? I don’t get it. Was she even there since the terraforming process? Where is all of this suddenly coming from?

Will she become part of Storm‘s squad?
    I feel like she's been back at least once, she was in Red resurrecting Sunspot awhile back. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in a Jean written by Ewing even if for just a spell!