Page 200 of 358 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 5357

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    lol I thought Exodus said she's a communist?
    Marxist Queen Jean Grey:

"The X-Men don't do capitalism."

marxist mutant.jpg

BANNED

Love it. We need The Grey Manifesto now

We seem to be the only ones appreciative of Tunde Olaniran's Jean Grey song.
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-16-2023 at 01:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    We seem to be the only wants appreciative of Tunde Olaniran's Jean Grey song.
    That works for me. I am used to/like being the alt opinion in here lmao

BANNED

I really wished this silierte would become a new costume. Some real mutant superhero fashion!
    I can see how it could be adapted to a regular wear costume. Change the material, make the plunging neckline cut a bit more modest -more because it's more fitting with Jean on a day to day basis.
    I'll mock something up if I get a moment, but in general it would come out a bit like Alan Davis' CATWOMAN, minus the cape.

Jean Gala Catwoman combo.jpg
    Last edited by Thirteen; 07-16-2023 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added. side by side
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I can see how it could be adapted to a regular wear costume. Change the material, make the plunging neckline cut a bit more modest -more because it's more fitting with Jean on a day to day basis.
    I'll mock something up if I get a moment, but in general it would come out a bit like Alan Davis' CATWOMAN, minus the cape.
    Something like this. I would keep the material though. I think if someone should sparkle in several shades and colors it is Jean Grey. They should give her, her cosmic legacy back. She was supposed to be at one point the first cosmic female heroine. It is unfortunate that many artist also seem to forget that her current costume actually has a metallic shimmer to it. I would like to see superhero fashion radically change...They X-Men and the Krakoan era would have been perfect to do this and visually reinvent the character designs.

Something like this. I would keep the material though. I think if someone should sparkle in several shades and colors it is Jean Grey. They should give her, her cosmic legacy back. She was supposed to be at one point the first cosmic female heroine. It is unfortunate that many artist also seem to forget that her current costume actually has a metallic shimmer to it. I would like to see superhero fashion radically change...They X-Men and the Krakoan era would have been perfect to do this and visually reinvent the character designs.
    Cosmic sequins as daily wear might push the boundaries a bit too far unless the intention is to completely remove Jean from anything remotely grounded.
    Jean Gala Catwoman combo.jpg
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Anyone else think this Jean looks like Sadie Sink from Stranger Things. The lips, the eyebrows, the jawline; there’s a resemblance.

Jean's 2023 Gala Outfit!

It certainly is different and there are always those who dislike change. But change is coming at the Gala itself.....
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 07-16-2023 at 04:11 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I'm hoping like hell this "Gala" crap ends in the utter destruction of Krakoa's resurrection capabilities... Permanently!
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-16-2023 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Anyone else think this Jean looks like Sadie Sink from Stranger Things. The lips, the eyebrows, the jawline; there’s a resemblance.
    They both look like teenage versions of the characters from a parallel universe. I think both do not look like Jean and Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Happy Monday to Queen Jean the Psionic Supreme!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Now that you mention it... I do believe you nailed a dead ringer. I have all four seasons of "Stranger Things" on my torrent hard drive. I can't imagine how I missed that, kudos
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-17-2023 at 11:29 AM.

When we next getting our Jean fix?