Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5357
    The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Eh, Sabretooth is way in the past ('90's) and is beaten without Jean batting one of her gorgeous eyelashes.

Jean also seemed to easily defeat C Nova.

I think a true foe and epic battle would be.....The Shadow King!
    i think Cassandra nova is a bigger threat than Shadow King though..

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    i think Cassandra nova is a bigger threat than Shadow King though..
    C. Nova is defeated and Jean used her Empathic Power on her, so her outlook--and threat--seems to be gone, at least for now.

I think Shadow King is a bigger threat. Also because people always want to underestimate him and his threat level.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Add Sabretooth to the list. I prefer more interactions with Cassandra Nova and Nightmare. I want a true knock down, drag out battle with Cassie.
    I can only recall one interaction between Jean and Sabretooth since her return and it wasnt enough to warrant him on this list

Post-return literally shut down Sabertooth with a simple utterance of "QUIET" :-)

I've long wanted a one-on-one between Jean and the Shadow King, the 90s encounters were so meh...first Jean had no TP, then when she got it back, it was still too new so all she could do is use it for stealth, and later to bring the team onto the astral plane to save Xavier...but he would have to step up his game these days. I like Nightmare. Does Knull rate?

Another match up I'd have loved is Jean vs. Selene back in the day...Both Black Queens. Selene was always so obsessed with Rachel, I'd love to see Jean in mama bear mode. I once thought of a story set around the time that Rachel returned to the timeline in secret after Cable rescued her from Gaunt..it would have Selene kidnap her and Jean asks Ororo to help go after her.

I think Selene would also want to go after Jean to prove she is the better Black Queen of the Hellfire Club (you know Selene, lol).

Plus, when Selene went after Rachel, Jean was still in suspended animation. I think Selene knows of Jean's Omega-Omega energies and would just love to steal them (or at least sample the goods).

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Post-return literally shut down Sabertooth with a simple utterance of "QUIET" :-)

I've long wanted a one-on-one between Jean and the Shadow King, the 90s encounters were so meh...first Jean had no TP, then when she got it back, it was still too new so all she could do is use it for stealth, and later to bring the team onto the astral plane to save Xavier...but he would have to step up his game these days. I like Nightmare. Does Knull rate?

Another match up I'd have loved is Jean vs. Selene back in the day...Both Black Queens. Selene was always so obsessed with Rachel, I'd love to see Jean in mama bear mode. I once thought of a story set around the time that Rachel returned to the timeline in secret after Cable rescued her from Gaunt..it would have Selene kidnap her and Jean asks Ororo to help go after her.
    I thought of Knull but I dont really consider him a Jean villian and if and when he comes back, I dont think he'll be going after her

YES to Jean and Selene. Ive wanted it for a while as well. Have they ever interacted? She has history with Madelyne at least

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought of Knull but I dont really consider him a Jean villian and if and when he comes back, I dont think he'll be going after her

YES to Jean and Selene. Ive wanted it for a while as well. Have they ever interacted? She has history with Madelyne at least
    Knull would not fit on your current list, but he could be added to one that has very powerful foes that Jean has beaten.

To my knowledge, Jean and Selene have not interacted, let alone battled.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Knull would not fit on your current list, but he could be added to one that has very powerful foes that Jean has beaten.

To my knowledge, Jean and Selene have not interacted, let alone battled.
    Which is insane, given all their proxy connections...The Hellfire Club's Inner Circle (Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, and Jason Wyngard specifically), Rachel Summers, Madelyne Pryor, Cable (the External stuff in the 90s)

Which is insane, given all their proxy connections...The Hellfire Club's Inner Circle (Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, and Jason Wyngard specifically), Rachel Summers, Madelyne Pryor, Cable (the External stuff in the 90s)
    I dont think Jason is a shared connection. He was long gone from the HFC by the time Selene was brought in

Fantastic Member

Hmmm...I know Moondragon is a hero, but i would want her to go toe to toe with Jean. Been hearing some feats from Moondragon, just wondering how she measures with the mutant Telepaths, specially Jean.

Been hearing Jean being referred to as the most powerful telepath in the universe, and that's only with her Omega Level reputation. So That alone pretty much discounts Moondragon - but i just wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Hmmm...I know Moondragon is a hero, but i would want her to go toe to toe with Jean. Been hearing some feats from Moondragon, just wondering how she measures with the mutant Telepaths, specially Jean.

Been hearing Jean being referred to as the most powerful telepath in the universe, and that's only with her Omega Level reputation. So That alone pretty much discounts Moondragon - but i just wonder.
    I have always liked Jean and then later Heather and wanted them to face off. Today Heather of 616 is merged with another universe's Moondragon who was more powerful than ours (plus I think she has the Power of the Dragon of the Moon too). All of that might just put Heather on an equal footing with Jean.....or not?

I have always wanted to have these two top psychics meet, dual or train or just talk about their differences and similarities in their abilities. Also, while Heather is technically stronger, I would like to see them do a little fisticuffs, as Jean is no slouch in the fighting department.

They should do another "Psi-War" and let it be a crossover featuring Marvel psychis taking on psychic villians

BANNED

Jean Grey begins the match by testing and teasing Heather but then to Heather's surprise Jean gets serious and begins to siphon Heather's psychic abilities which decisively ends the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think Jason is a shared connection. He was long gone from the HFC by the time Selene was brought in
    I haven't cared to read the series, but I assume they've interacted together in X-Corp

I haven't cared to read the series, but I assume they've interacted together in X-Corp
    oh thats something fairly recent as both were added to the X-Corporation board. They had no history in the HFC prior to this