Page 38 of 358 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You beat me to it! Bless you, love! For some reason, your pics aren’t showing up in my quote of your post. I’ll post again. EDIT: It’s because they’re a part of someone else’s post you quoted.

Anyway, I’m psyched (and cyked) to see Jean and Scott spending quality time with Lucas and “uncover[ing] a hidden truth that will send shockwaves through mutantkind”!

Me:

Her jacket looks like teen jean

Hopefully this will be the team to stop Sinister. If this has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Hopefully this will be the team to stop Sinister. If this has anything to do with it.
    I dont think this has anything to do with Sinister. That plotline is being handled by Gillen

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’m loving it, along with Orlando writing and what Havok83 pointed out: the jackets!
    It's like Avengers in the 90's all over again!

Also...Jean vs. Saturn Girl!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It's like Avengers in the 90's all over again!

Also...Jean vs. Saturn Girl!

Our Uni-Mind must be working again, 'cause I thought the same thing with the Avengers and Jackets. But they had dirt-brown ones.

The X-Men's jackets are classy silver with red.

Love that Jean vs Imra!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Our Uni-Mind must be working again, 'cause I thought the same thing with the Avengers and Jackets. But they had dirt-brown ones. The X-Men's are silver with red.

Love that Jean vs Imra!
    We operate on the same wavelength, apparently. lol.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    We operate on the same wavelength, apparently. lol.
    You know it! Wonder Brains activate!

You brightened my day with that Jean/Imra scan.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You know it! Wonder Brains activate!

You brightened my day with that Jean/Imra scan.
    Form of...DARK PHOENIXES!

All-New Member

I'm sorry to be antagonistic, but did you not enjoy the recent Wolverine event? It had Jean interacting with her paramour and her father figure, the only one missing was her sister, which Percy easily included in his plot if he so chooses to. I also thought the general thoughts around these parts was the AXE was a good showing for Jean, in that she was able to hobnob with Iron Man and other Marvel heroes so she wasn't held hostage as a X-Men on the BIG Marvel event. I don't know its been years of this treatment, maybe if you guys could give some brief bullet points on the direction you want Jean headed (magic lamp stuff) what tales of Jean G. would set your souls exploding with joy?

BANNED

Wait... Is Jean actually generating "visible light" from her hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I can't recall if Jean has ever been shown to use her powers like a torch or flashlight, but I believe Psylocke has used her psychic knife like a torch at some point (I don't remember when).

Jean has used it at least one time on X-Force (Krakoa era)

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Somehow that cover made me think again about new x-men 116

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I can't recall if Jean has ever been shown to use her powers like a torch or flashlight, but I believe Psylocke has used her psychic knife like a torch at some point (I don't remember when).
    She did this during AXE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tũn View Post
    Jean has used it at least one time on X-Force (Krakoa era)
    X-force 6

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”