Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, this is bringing back so many memories. Not all of them good, but still .
    Wish we get to see Hal more so we can have more memories.

Oh look - there's Hal...(twice)

Until we get some news about his series.

So I guess we might see tomorrow if Hal’s actually coming out in April, been wondering since his and Johns series haven’t been on the Dawn of DC checklist. I’m not worried since books move in release all the time just curious is all.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I know that PJK has talked few times about his upcoming GL book, but has Mariko said anything? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hal's book will get pushed back to September or November.
    Last edited by HsssH; 01-19-2023 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I know that PJK has talked few times about his upcoming GL book, but has Mariko said anything? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hal's boom will get pushed back to Sepyember or November.
    I’m not sure about that far out but given that it was announced without an artist I’m thinking there’s still some things to iron out with green lantern as a whole.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh look - there's Hal...(twice)

Until we get some news about his series.
    I'm curious, is this from a Green Arrow series?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    I'm curious, is this from a Green Arrow series?
    Yeah, it's from the new Green Arrow series coming out.

Spectacular Member

Well no news for Hal Jordan in the sollicitation. I imagine it been delay for the moment.

Kinda sad.

Not surprising. The real shocker would be DC not embarrassing themselves.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-20-2023 at 11:42 AM.

I say wait and see what happens it might just be a delay caused by securing an artist on the series, same thing happened to the Justice Society series. At the very least we know plans are in motion for Hal and other lanterns that we just have to wait for. Besides it’s only January.
    Words to live by.

I'm just wondering why make it a point to announce it would be out in April during the initial press release when plans can always change for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'm just wondering why make it a point to announce it would be out in April during the initial press release when plans can always change for any reason.
    Build hype? It was about showing off all the books they can sell and Hal just needs work I guess?

It’s never a great feeling but remember this isn’t the first time it’s happened is all. Maybe we will see Hal in that FCBD story.
    Last edited by sifighter; 01-20-2023 at 12:08 PM.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I do appreciate knowing that we'll be getting a Hal series and a John series, so we don't have to fret. The timing may be wrong, but I don't doubt both are happening. (unless it's complete disinformation and they just don't want the Hal and John fans up in arms with no news)

I don't doubt it's happening, I just think they should make sure when they decide to announce something, to actually deliver it at the time it was originally advertised to come out. It's their job after all, and the press release said April, not between April and September or whatever. I'm not upset about this, I just think it comes off as a bit amateurish on their part.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-20-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Well no news for Hal Jordan in the sollicitation. I imagine it been delay for the moment.

Kinda sad.
    Yeah. Definitely sad.