Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Where is Amora?"

She looks like the Loki variant from the MCU series, more like.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So cute, Love It

An amazing new pic

Hi, I was thinking in one thing after reading again the Dark Reign: Young Avengers mini of a few years ago.

About Sylvie Lushton, the Enchantress II or Teen Enchantress costumes.

If someday Marvel decides to bring back her and fight Amora or be her apprentice, I was thinking that it would be nice a mix between both costumes that would look good on her if it is made.

I know the first one looks so sexualized and even so offensive for some people but there are elements that looks good like her braided hair, the minitiara or her long gloves and boots (at least the colour that it's different from one because Amora wears a black leggings with her personal and characteristic mark that is the loop circle)

In the second one, the fur green jacket looks really amazing (it would be her signature and personal mark without being a copy of Amora the Original Enchantress), if it is drawn rightfully with some variations it would be really good and you can still see Sylvie Lushton as a teenage girl not pretending to be an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Hi, I was thinking in one thing after reading again the Dark Reign: Young Avengers mini of a few years ago.

If someday Marvel decides to bring back her and fight Amora or be her apprentice, I was thinking that it would be nice a mix between both costumes that would look good on her if it is made.

I know the first one looks so sexualized and even so offensive for some people but there are elements that looks good like her braided hair, the minitiara or her long gloves and boots (at least the colour that it's different from one because Amora wears a black leggings with her personal and characteristic mark that is the loop circle)

In the second one, the fur green jacket looks really amazing (it would be her signature and personal mark without being a copy of Amora the Original Enchantress), if it is drawn rightfully with some variations it would be really good and you can still see Sylvie Lushton as a teenage girl not pretending to be an adult.

I'd like a green fur coat look for Sylvie similar to Loki's perhaps a bit modernized.

dark_reign_young_avengers_2009_4_how_she_got_her_powers.jpg

It'll be a nice contrast to Amora's thinner clothing and it'll be a sneaky hint that although Sylvie tries to emulate Amora she's a creation of Loki. Basically a fusion of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I'd like a green fur coat look for Sylvie similar to Loki's perhaps a bit modernized.

It'll be a nice contrast to Amora's thinner clothing and it'll be a sneaky hint that although Sylvie tries to emulate Amora she's a creation of Loki. Basically a fusion of the two.
    The Green Fur Jacket really looks good, it was a good idea to make her different. Maybe but with some variations making it looking even better (don't forget she is a teenager like Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop ...), also it can even fit with her mystical powers, it's weird that with all Loki changes, miniseries, ongoings, the fact of Loki changing the life of a teen girl from Broxton, it's a thing that Loki still not faced.

The Green Fur Jacket really looks good, it was a good idea to make her different. Maybe but with some variations making it looking even better (don't forget she is a teenager like Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop ...), also it can even fit with her mystical powers, it's weird that with all Loki changes, miniseries, ongoings, the fact of Loki changing the life of a teen girl from Broxton, it's a thing that Loki still not faced.
    Loki has a habit of escaping responsibility for his actions. It also helps that the guy died but then the echo of his future self hijacked the body of his younger self which I guess sorta gives him a clean slate. I don't even know what he's up to these days. However he has the luxury of appearing in comics from time to time unlike Sylvie.

Miss Bendis era Loki

Loki has a habit of escaping responsibility for his actions. It also helps that the guy died but then the echo of his future self hijacked the body of his younger self which I guess sorta gives him a clean slate. I don't even know what he's up to these days. However he has the luxury of appearing in comics from time to time unlike Sylvie.
    What a pity (i'm sorry I was too busy and a bit late to answer), hope things change soon. I really like Sylvie and she deserves to be back in one way or another, it can even improve Amora the Enchantress as a character and good mentor on her.

About Loki, he still has to face it, he creates this mess.

Seriously, 6 months of Marvel Solicitations and 0 mentions of the Enchantress, I have no idea what is happening in Marvel with her but this trend has to finish already, everytime I saw the Solicitations, less encouraged to buy any Marvel book, i'm saving a lot of money this year.

An amazing new pic

Seriously, 6 months of Marvel Solicitations and 0 mentions of the Enchantress, I have no idea what is happening in Marvel with her but this trend has to finish already, everytime I saw the Solicitations, less encouraged to buy any Marvel book, i'm saving a lot of money this year.
    Maybe Marvel doesn't know what to do with her. Maybe they are more interested in invest in Lushton. Or maybe the next writer of Thor will be interested in using her for an story. But still, prepare for a dissapointment.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Enh there's several tweaks that'd make it a lot less.... trashy. But that was kinda the point. She was trying to get attention. The easy ways to make it less trashy actually make it more like the original though.
    honestly, I see the fur one as more differently trashy than less trashy. Still has a super short skirt, less skin showing, but it has a giant V neck to show off her boobs and despite being fur trimmed leather... is nearly skin tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Maybe Marvel doesn't know what to do with her. Maybe they are more interested in invest in Lushton. Or maybe the next writer of Thor will be interested in using her for an story. But still, prepare for a dissapointment.
    I have no idea, if that were the case, Sylvie Lushton would have appeared a long time ago because since the end of the Illuminati series in 2016, nothing is still known about what happened to her and there have been many opportunities to see her again, including one occasion Totally lost as War of the Realms crossover was, at least it would have been possible to know what realm she might have been in when Amora sent her to an unknown location.

Honestly, if there was a new writer on Thor, it wouldn't be bad if they began to focus on the unknown history of the Enchantress, her sister Lorelei and her entire family, a good opportunity after Strange Academy to learn more about her children Iric and Alvi, although a second Thor series like Journey Into Mystery or Tales of Asgard would be perfect occasions for that.