Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Enh there's several tweaks that'd make it a lot less.... trashy. But that was kinda the point. She was trying to get attention. The easy ways to make it less trashy actually make it more like the original though.
    honestly, I see the fur one as more differently trashy than less trashy. Still has a super short skirt, less skin showing, but it has a giant V neck to show off her boobs and despite being fur trimmed leather... is nearly skin tight.
    I don't know but a mix from both costumes it would be nice, it would basically be a redesign that depending on how it was done, would look great if done right, I'm sure there are many ways to do it without making it look less recognizable. or if she had to look like the original Enchantress, instead of being a plagiarism or a copy, actually looking like she was her apprentice so that she could be a worthy successor.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I don't know but a mix from both costumes it would be nice, it would basically be a redesign that depending on how it was done, would look great if done right, I'm sure there are many ways to do it without making it look less recognizable. or if she had to look like the original Enchantress, instead of being a plagiarism or a copy, actually looking like she was her apprentice so that she could be a worthy successor.
    A less tight jacket worn over the tiny green top might be good.

A less tight jacket worn over the tiny green top might be good.
    That would be fine, currently if Sylvie Is back (not if It Is because of Loki TV series) her costume could be a mixture between Asgardian and human (not to forget her roots if Loki creating a living being is real or not, I still think she's real just manipulated by Loki for his own fun)

also, we do know that there are in fact demi-Lokis running around. Allegedly Sylvie isn't one.... allegedly.

also, we do know that there are in fact demi-Lokis running around. Allegedly Sylvie isn't one.... allegedly.
    Obviously not unless you want to follow the line of the Disney+ Loki TV series and forget or retcon the entire Dark Reign: Young Avengers miniseries where she first appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I have no idea, if that were the case, Sylvie Lushton would have appeared a long time ago because since the end of the Illuminati series in 2016, nothing is still known about what happened to her and there have been many opportunities to see her again, including one occasion Totally lost as War of the Realms crossover was, at least it would have been possible to know what realm she might have been in when Amora sent her to an unknown location.

Honestly, if there was a new writer on Thor, it wouldn't be bad if they began to focus on the unknown history of the Enchantress, her sister Lorelei and her entire family, a good opportunity after Strange Academy to learn more about her children Iric and Alvi, although a second Thor series like Journey Into Mystery or Tales of Asgard would be perfect occasions for that.
    Uh, a new writer of the Thor book would be focus on Thor, the main character. Enchantress would be a secondary, at best, . She could be in an anthology book of Tales of Asgard or Journey into Mystery, that is a good idea. But I wonder if modern writers would be interesed on use the character. Sometimes I tihink than since Simonson, the writers are either more intereseted in using the real norse myths as basis for the book and gave them their onw twist instead use the background created by Lee and Kirby. And well, Amora is an original creation of Marvel. Maybe that is the cause of their absence, but it could be a misconception on my behalf.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Uh, a new writer of the Thor book would be focus on Thor, the main character. Enchantress would be a secondary, at best, . She could be in an anthology book of Tales of Asgard or Journey into Mystery, that is a good idea. But I wonder if modern writers would be interesed on use the character. Sometimes I tihink than since Simonson, the writers are either more intereseted in using the real norse myths as basis for the book and gave them their onw twist instead use the background created by Lee and Kirby. And well, Amora is an original creation of Marvel. Maybe that is the cause of their absence, but it could be a misconception on my behalf.
    The arc that did the most with amora... a now SUPER old one: Thor the Reigning. Thor as Lord of both Asgard and Midgard has Amora as his queen, and the mother of his heir Magni.

The arc that did the most with amora... a now SUPER old one: Thor the Reigning. Thor as Lord of both Asgard and Midgard has Amora as his queen, and the mother of his heir Magni.
    Well, there you have.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Seriously, I have read today's strange academy final issue and I didn't like anything about what happened with one of Amora's children, I hope this has continuity and we have Amora's Wrath, they are her Blood children and there should be important repercussions about it apart From the guilt of not to be with them in a moment of need. It is already time that she enters in the scene in an epic way regardless of whoever she has to pass.

Yeah, spoilers:
    killing the son
    end of spoilers of Amora is not something that should be so... easily forgotten.

Yeah, spoilers:
    killing the son
    end of spoilers of Amora is not something that should be so... easily forgotten.
    True, I hope that Marvel does something soon, because to start ignoring this for nothing, it would show that the character of Enchantress, they has never cared about, and meanwhile, instead of making a good story for once, a special, annual, an entire saga or something, continue with boring and irrelevant stories that do not contribute anything at all and are quickly forgotten like the current ones of Thor.

Many times, for years I have tried to get someone at Marvel to clarify my doubts and I have never received an answer, I don't know why they have those contact emails if they later ignore the concerns of the fans, sometimes I have wondered if there is someone really to the other side.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 04-26-2023 at 06:19 PM.

Really after the Strange Academy, Marvel should make a limited or regular series of the Enchantress, it would be a priority, because there are many elements that would be interesting to see in addition to finally being able to do justice to her in many ways.

The fact of losing a child spoilers:
    (Iric)
    end of spoilers is important and even more so if the relationship with the other spoilers:
    (Alvi)
    end of spoilers is not as smooth or it is so tense as it could have been with the first considering that he has an opinion of his mother similar to that of his aunt Lorelei.

In the special we had on the death of Doctor Strange, Amora revealed and perhaps it did not help her to redeem herself too much, the fact that she had to leave her children behind with their father because she considered herself a problem for them, right now she can have a feeling of guilt as great or worse than when she lost Skurge the Executioner or Lorelei at the time and it is something that should be explained or extended that story, normally Amora is very emotionally and mentally strong, hence she has such a great willpower that no one could get into her mind so easily without her realizing it instantly, these losses of loved ones can weaken that state of mind and make her fragile or lead her to destructive impulses against anyone no matter who.

A miniseries or regular series of the Enchantress would really be very good since she could be seen following one of two paths, redemption or revenge, improve the relationship with the son she still has and overcome the loss together, It would be interesting to finally meet the boys' father, see more of Lorelei and the return of Sylvie Lushton (perhaps as a love interest for Amora's son, although it may sound suicidal).

Sorry man I still find your dedication to Amora admirable, but I see it is very improbable to see a mini, (less an ongoing!) about her. More probable a limited series about Agatha Harkness or Sylvie Lushton than about Amora.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Sorry man I still find your dedication to Amora admirable, but I see it is very improbable to see a mini, (less an ongoing!) about her. More probable a limited series about Agatha Harkness or Sylvie Lushton than about Amora.
    Well, I think it's about time that it was done, because of all the female characters from the 60s, from the early days of Marvel, Amora is the only one who has never been given a chance, very little stories focused on her, the last one, Strange Academy Special: The Death of Doctor Strange, with her children two years ago.

New Era Thor August

IMMORTAL THOR by Al Ewing and Martín Cóccolo Leaks