Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I have been wondering one thing for a long time, the reality is that I would like to see Sylvie Lushton again (I know, I said it multiple times, I just like her, though I love Amora more) and if it were as Amora's partner and apprentice, even better.

But sometimes, other things could happen and other writers have other ideas, such as Sylvie Lushton due to her origin and apparent end, becoming a great threat to both Loki and Amora on her return because of what they both did to her being key. her willpower and her learning without anyone's help:

- Loki, supposedly for "creating" her, separating her from her place of origin (Broxton, Oklahoma) and giving her powers similar to those of her former partner Amora the Enchantress without knowing or caring about the consequences
    - Amora, for what happened at the end of the Illuminati series of sending her to some unknown and indeterminate place within the 10 realms of Asgard without knowing if she would be able to survive and become much stronger and more powerful for the simple fact that Sylvie was called herself the Enchantress without even knowing what that means to Amora on a personal level

An amazing portrait new pic of Amora, it looks truly pretty

I like how minimal yet expressive it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I like how minimal yet expressive it looks.
    Yeah, it looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    An amazing portrait new pic of Amora, it looks truly pretty

Awesome and Beautiful

Marvel's Enchantress by Steven Defendini

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Marvel's Enchantress by Steven Defendini
    Looks so stunning and impressive, love it

Hope Marvel soon do something with Amora in comics, she's still missing, hope Ewing uses her and be important in a regular basis in his Immortal Thor run.

Really after seeing the Marvel news for the month of September, I expected to see something new of Amora the Enchantress, new content, new stories, something ... but 9 months of 2023 and nothing at all, not a sad mention anywhere, I really expected the fact of losing a son on Strange Academy if would mean a bit of more focus on her, but it looks like it's going to be ignored (again ).

Right now there may be no news but I'm hopeful Ewing will incorporate Amora into his Immortal Thor run. He's the only writer at Marvel I trust with that. Though not following on with what happened in Strange Academy is indeed sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Right now there may be no news but I'm hopeful Ewing will incorporate Amora into his Immortal Thor run. He's the only writer at Marvel I trust with that. Though not following on with what happened in Strange Academy is indeed sad.
    I hope for It, but it's really hard and I have to do huge efforts to try to find even New art regarding her.

Yeah, it's terrible like for them it's not relevant for whatever motive and because it's just her, at least Skottie Young Who Is Who did this, should have made something regarding that fact or Ewing if he Is going to do something with her like focusing on her family and legacy more than any kind of villanous way

I would love to read the Immortal Thor series when it is published, I trust Ewing, but is there any way to contact someone from Marvel or Ewing himself?

I would like to know if there is any possibility that Amora the Enchantress will appear in his new run (including the whole issue of her relationship with her son Alvi after Iric's death), recover Lorelei and Sigurd's relationship or to know Whatever happened with Sylvie Lushton.

Many times over the years I have used this email (mheroes@marvel.com), but I have never received any response from anyone and I don't know what to do, I love being able to reivindicate this character that I have loved so much for decades but I don't want her to be forgotten or being doomed to limbo forever without a truly good story involving her, always over the years I've felt like I'm the only fan who cares, she deserves to go back to the book she first appeared on or when that book became from Journey Into Mystery into The Mighty Thor

Also most of the time, the years that continue to pass, nothing changes in Marvel about it and I've felt like I'm wasting my time with this issue, I don't have the foggiest idea how to contact someone from Marvel who will really answer, always I'm trying to find new content, whatever it is about her, but every time it's something that's scarcer (MCU, comics, figures, art...) and it's very frustrating because it's hard to be able to talk and discuss something when you barely you find anything.

After 4 days, it would have been nice if someone had answered.

The character is used nowhere, there is sadly nothing to say.

And isn't there a way for someone at Marvel to realize how wrong they are? Or that this situation changes at once?

They don't seem to think it's a character that can bring them money so probably not.
    But maybe Ewing will use her since he did in his Loki run a few years ago.