Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What are fans hoping to see for and from Betsy this year, in the solo and beyond?

For me I'd like to see more creative use of her powers, particularly with her TK. I'd also like to see some displays of strength if her CB powers grant it.

With her supposedly rubbing elbows with the wider MU, I'd like to see her grow in reputation and prominence. That article said she's a good person for the Avengers to know so I'd like to see her holding court with them and other heroes, working with them and representing mutantkind.

Much more integration with mutantkind. If Charles turns his "multiversal" vision into action, I'd like Otherworld to be the hub where Betsy is always a mainstay presence. If for example a team is created in another book to rescue mutants across realities, they gain access through her and Rachel and Fort Krakoa can serve as a landing point for the rescued. I want her role to mean more than just words and have it shown as the reason why this vision can be accomplished. As for her solo, like Captain Marvel has Spider-Woman and Hazmat appearing regularly, I'd like to see more mutant regular supporting characters since there are so many not being used right now. Wisdom is a great start and now that she’s doing media, can we get Sofia for PR please?

And in pure greediness, I either want her on the X-Men (not part of the vote, agreeing with CGAR) while still maintaining her solo adventures. OR she leads her own team that consists of Krakoans. She can handle double/triple duty.
    Last edited by JB; 01-03-2023 at 04:22 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!