Page 10 of 151 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Attachment 129173Attachment 129175Attachment 129176

Great renders of alternate looks for betsy
    And some captures of my dream look for her in a video game
    Attachment 129177
    How beautiful, I’m especially in love with the second picture, you really managed to pair up Betsy classic colors with her Captain Britain look, I wish we had a lot of high quality X-men games like Spider-Man for ps4/ps5 but sadly we don’t.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    This is interesting, they could feature different style of combat with CB being tankish, paladin like and New-Psylocke rogue like and sneaky with reliance on stealth….mix & match to complete mission and objective!
    In general I’m not against Betsy & Kwannon interacting with one another but if it’s meant to keep happening I’d like marvel to cease their own tendency to double dip because it’s making both characters feel cheaper, for it to happen some changes should take place, it is time for these women to develop their own identity, Betsy is already well on her way but needs to stop feeling miserable for something she had no control over, thankfully after some resistance by marvel she finally regained her Butterfly effect so this definitely a plus…….
    Yeah, I feel like the two need to go their separate ways for a while. Betsy has already started that by going back to her British roots and reconnecting with the Captain Britain/Otherworld mythos. I'd like to see Kwannon go back to her own roots by having her take over the storylines that came with the body swap: Matsu'o, the Hand, etc. And for sure lose the purple and Betsy's former codename. There's no real reason she should keep either of them as she had no connection to them prior to the swap. Put them in separate corners of the Marvel universe and let them carve out their own identities for a while before having them meet up again.

Incredible Member

9853047D-13EB-4311-9F76-1D80F30ED9DB.jpg

X-men vs street fighter 2

Attachment 129173Attachment 129175Attachment 129176

Great renders of alternate looks for betsy
    These are gorgeous. I specially love the first two. the first one should be her default costume she wears with the X-Men and the second one, the costume she dones when in official CB missions.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I loved the first game and this would be a great lineup. I wanna see Betsy and Cammy battle it out.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Could not find any so I went ahead and created a CB animated gif from Contest of Champions, hope you guys like it!

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Could not find any so I went ahead and created a CB animated gif from Contest of Champions, hope you guys like it!

Omg I love it! Thank you for making it, Daedra. The image of her holding the sword in front of her with her butterfly blazing is my favorite part. Saved!

I'm so glad they not only used her butterfly but made it a big part of her fighting. Her "psionic mode" is cool, and I love watching this video of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5t7HKwZLs . The background music is a mood.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is gorgeous, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Omg I love it! Thank you for making it, Daedra. The image of her holding the sword in front of her with her butterfly blazing is my favorite part. Saved!

I'm so glad they not only used her butterfly but made it a big part of her fighting. Her "psionic mode" is cool, and I love watching this video of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5t7HKwZLs . The background music is a mood.

Very nice video, Betsy actually feels like the powerhouse she is supposed to be, kudos to the devs for a job well done!

Very nice video, Betsy actually feels like the powerhouse she is supposed to be, kudos to the devs for a job well done!

I'm in love with these gifs! Saved and saved. Thanks again for making them.

"Powerhouse" is right. I was showing my hubz the preview pages for #1 (he's not into comics at all lol) and he was like wow, she does a lot. Especially for new readers it shows a nice variety of what she can do - flying/hovering/dodging, telepathy, TK rubble removing, sword wielding, firing a thicc blast - in just a few panels. Plus a sensible behind the head braid keeping her hair back.

Do we get a preview for the first issue next week or the week after. Or are we just going to get the same pages as above?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Do we get a preview for the first issue next week or the week after. Or are we just going to get the same pages as above?
    We should be getting a preview on the 16th, the week prior to release. But it could go either way - sometimes the already released pages are the same as the "official" preview and sometimes they'll add more pages. Because this is supposed to be a giant-size debut issue I'm hoping they'll give us more. There's also a good chance we'll get some teaser art in one of the next two X-Men Monday's.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I mean, that was a pretty big preview.
    It was like, 4 pages? I can't imagine they plan to give more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, that was a pretty big preview.
    It was like, 4 pages? I can't imagine they plan to give more.
    Yeah it was like 6 pages so we're probably not getting more, just perhaps a teaser image on XMM.

Yeah valid points.