Page 56 of 151 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Who knows how long they'll get but given that Howard seems to be the only writer that wants either I think that the odds are heavily for them splitting up once Howard is no longer their writer, which will probably happen sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Who knows how long they'll get but given that Howard seems to be the only writer that wants either I think that the odds are heavily for them splitting up once Howard is no longer their writer, which will probably happen sooner rather than later.
    Why do you want them to split up?

The relationship of Betsy and Rachel has made them a great tool for activist to empower the LGBTQ community!

Also, they are great dolls for queer fantasy now!

I am really enjoying it and Betsy's fans need to be thankful for what Tini has done for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    No, it should be "more and good".
    You have opened my mind!

After the succeed of turning Betsy into a queer woman to represent the queer community, we need more different version of Betsy like black, brown, male, transgender...etc, to make sure Betsy can represent all her fans!

And after that, we need to make sure all Marvel's superheroes receiving the same treatment! Like having, gay, bisexual, different color skin and gender version of Wolverine, Cyclops, Professor X, Magneto, Jean Grey and so on! All the fans will be eventually represented and everyone is happy!

For the 'more and good'!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    Is it truly 'the more the better'? The beauty of minority is because they are small in number and they deserve special right and attention and most people understand that.

The changes in the past are character development to make her grow. The change at the beginning of Krakoa are for ideology influence that made her lose her original personality(actually, a lot more than that).

Is it just Tini? I wonder how many franchises or characters Disney or Marvel have to sacrifice to change your view? Lol.
    Wait... What?!? Please be specific... Special rights like what? Pray tell us, what rights the "alleged" majority have that the "so-call" minority doesn't.
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-01-2023 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Grammar correction(s).

Some fan art to cleanse the palate. I posted some of these in the Braddock thread but they're too good to not post again.

Mario Chavez (I really love his work)

Alvaro Martínez Bueno

Ted Naifeh
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Some fan art to cleanse the palate. I posted some of these in the Braddock thread but they're too good to not post again.

Mario Chavez (I really love his work)

Alvaro Martínez Bueno

Ted Naifeh
    Yummy, especially the last two.

can anyone tell who the artist is?

FvldYrRWIAUk1h7.jpg

Kinda looks like Marcus To’s art to me.

i feel like his shading is different but maybe.

I'm getting To vibes too but slightly different. I'm thinking it might be an homage piece for that "ROTPOP" event.

So the not good news is that there's nothing Betsy-centric during the Fall of X as we know. However the good news is that it's now confirmed that FoX is a short era compared to Destiny of X and is only going for a few months. Betsy could very well show up in a number of these titles and then could have a major role in what comes next in January.

So the not good news is that there's nothing Betsy-centric during the Fall of X as we know. However the good news is that it's now confirmed that FoX is a short era compared to Destiny of X and is only going for a few months. Betsy could very well show up in a number of these titles and then could have a major role in what comes next in January.
    No Sabretooth and The Exiles follow up either.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

5 whole months without Betsy is still an awfully long time, I can't imagine she won't at least cameo somewhere if she doesn't have a book or is part of a team book... or so I hope LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    5 whole months without Betsy is still an awfully long time, I can't imagine she won't at least cameo somewhere if she doesn't have a book or is part of a team book... or so I hope LOL
    What about the classified title?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    The wait between KoX and BBCB was painful so I really hope she shows up in a book. Either in Red or wherever Sunfire's Redroot mission is taking place.