Page 138 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2251

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Im surprised crimson hasnt posted it yet but I am LOVING this look:

Attachment 136063

Do SHIELD and STRIKE have the same logo? Does anyone who read the old school Captain Britain run have any references of their uniforms?
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    You can stalk me on instagram @xmenfancomics or twitter!

Chapter 16 is on the works and look who is back? Attachment 136069Attachment 136070

CGAR thanks for sharing. I wanted to post it here but I’m trying not to over share my stuff here, because for us, every time this thread is bumped it triggers the anxiety for fresh news for Betsy LOL!

<3 hug
    So fabulous. I love the other sketch posted as well.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Attachment 136063

Do SHIELD and STRIKE have the same logo? Does anyone who read the old school Captain Britain run have any references of their uniforms?
    They did have an uniform. lance hunter and tod radcliff used a lighter variation of Nick Fury’s SHIELD attire. I wasn’t able to find the insignia though wiki pages suggests the same as SHIELD, likely because of the MCU, were STRIKE is part of SHIELD.1D9F68B2-1EF9-477A-8940-99673CC4C4B4.jpg

You can stalk me on instagram @xmenfancomics or twitter!

Chapter 16 is on the works and look who is back? Attachment 136069Attachment 136070
    LOVING the old-style butterfly!

Now, if I remembered my IG account password... I'll stalk you when I'll get on the other laptop in the weekend!
    Can't find you on Twitter/X though.

WAIT! Stupid tapas. When I opened it earlier after CGar's post, it didn't show me chapters 15 and special! è_é
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Incredible Member

Twitter is @xmfc2023

(I think i need a decent name)

The special is my new baby ��

Attachment 136063

Oh !

This is absolutely my cup of tea. The colors, the cleavage, the volume on the hair… her face!!! Gorgeous, fierce and professional as Betsy should be.

Makes me want so much to see an official book with her in this direction.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Oh !

This is absolutely my cup of tea. The colors, the cleavage, the volume on the hair… her face!!! Gorgeous, fierce and professional as Betsy should be.

Makes me want so much to see an official book with her in this direction.
    It took me ages to finally accept this, but I think I’m ready to say that I would rather have her as Agent Braddock than the return the Psylocke moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So fabulous. I love the other sketch posted as well.

oooh I LOVE the color scheme, hairstyle, sleeves/shoulders. i wish she was back in the x-men wearing this! over captain britian look.

It took me ages to finally accept this, but I think I’m ready to say that I would rather have her as Agent Braddock than the return the Psylocke moniker.
    Right? Deep down she will always be Psylcoke for me, but I accepted that this ain't happening so if she is no longer CB and looks like this I can be happy.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Not sure I'd want today's Betsy return to STRIKE or STRIKE-like comics. But I think there's place for a mini - or even an ongoing - set in the pre-X-Men Betsy times. If they really want to establish Betsy to Captain Marvel status, return to her "solo" times would be good.
    They managed to make a mini for Agent Carter as Captain Britain, why not Agent Braddock?
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    Not sure I'd want today's Betsy return to STRIKE or STRIKE-like comics. But I think there's place for a mini - or even an ongoing - set in the pre-X-Men Betsy times. If they really want to establish Betsy to Captain Marvel status, return to her "solo" times would be good.
    They managed to make a mini for Agent Carter as Captain Britain, why not Agent Braddock?
    The Captain Carter mini was fun. She was more a super soldier like Captain America though, she wasn't made a Captain Britain.

I loved Agent Lizzie Braddock in it.

I've also accepted that Psylocke as a codename for Betsy is a ship that has sailed and I love the STRIKE angle should she at some point no longer be CB. Like many of the Avengers I like the idea of some mutants having dual roles, still being on an X-Men team while having something of their own that can be mined. As of right now the STRIKE psi-division isn't sanctioned by the British government so I like the idea of it being a clandestine thing of its own.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It's all Crimsott's fault for me not wanting modern Betsy with STRIKE but an ongoing with pre-X-Men Betsy. Just saying. >_>

Id rather we get current Betsy in a STRIKE mini. She can have a little mission with her STRIKE team.

Yeah she can still be the patriotic hero some of you seem to love.

Incredible Member

Id rather we get current Betsy in a STRIKE mini. She can have a little mission with her STRIKE team.

Yeah she can still be the patriotic hero some of you seem to love.
    Oh yes!! I must confess writing a book set in the past is a shackle… having a on going with agent braddock back in business in her current days would have an expanded lore to explore and less concerns about spoiling marvel’s continuity..

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    It's all Crimsott's fault for me not wanting modern Betsy with STRIKE but an ongoing with pre-X-Men Betsy. Just saying. >_>
    “the original Betsy renaissance” as Tazirai said������

Incredible Member

“the original Betsy renaissance” as Tazirai said������
    By the way: https://m.tapas.io/episode/3033689 new chapter up!