Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2251

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Looking forward to seeing all of them!

@JSwayArt:
    https://twitter.com/JSwayArt/status/1679235236964581379

Omg they're all amazing. The bare shoulder look is so hot.
    These are gorgeous! I love the one that got chosen but I must agree that the contrast between the hard metal boots with the see through puffy sleeves and bow are amazing and represent Betsy down to a T for me.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member

deleted post
    Last edited by crimsontt; 07-14-2023 at 08:03 AM. Reason: deleted

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Issue number 2 of my Betsy Braddock Origins Fan Comic Book is up:
    issue#1 remastered. https://tapas.io/episode/2881947
    Issue #2 https://tapas.io/episode/2894509
    Episode 3
    https://tapas.io/episode/2895402

Really great twist! I didn't see that coming. Tom is so hot in this and of course the reveal of Betsy's new hair color is stunsational. She looked incredible in the dresses. Very enjoyable.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Really great twist! I didn't see that coming. Tom is so hot in this and of course the reveal of Betsy's new hair color is stunsational. She looked incredible in the dresses. Very enjoyable.
    Thanks… I’ll start working on the conclusion…

I loved your blond Betsy but the new hair color makes her indeed Stuntsy Braddock like Jbenito said.

Also, seeing Sway's design I wonder if just Butterfly as a codename could work. Then the editors have to make the butterfly power signature only hers and Kwannon can keep the psychic knife and the Psylocke codename.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I loved your blond Betsy but the new hair color makes her indeed Stuntsy Braddock like Jbenito said.

Also, seeing Sway's design I wonder if just Butterfly as a codename could work. Then the editors have to make the butterfly power signature only hers and Kwannon can keep the psychic knife and the Psylocke codename.
    It doesn’t work that way. Layla Miller’s code name is Butterfly and her having that code name doesn’t prevent either Betsy or me having the butterfly effect. You could ask if Betsy could take the name butterfly from Layla Miller? 😂

Love,
    Kwannon

Well...that logic does not hold up...Because Betsy had the Psylocke codename and it didn't prevent Kwannon from taking it, n'est-ce pas?

That being said, they could go with Psy Butterfly or something.

And I love the character Kwannon by the way, it's just that editorial could had given her a little more unique characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Well...that logic does not hold up...Because Betsy had the Psylocke codename and it didn't prevent Kwannon from taking it, n'est-ce pas?

That being said, they could go with Psy Butterfly or something.

And I love the character Kwannon by the way, it's just that editorial could had given her a little more unique characteristics.
    I know you like Kwannon, I think that’s sweet. 😘

What I mean is one person having the code name Butterfly doesn’t prevent another person from having a butterfly effect. So it doesn’t hold up to say that if Betsy took the code name Butterfly, then I as Kwannon could no longer have the butterfly effect and could only use the psychic knife.

Certainly both Layla Miller and another person could share the code name ‘Butterfly’, but unlike it making sense with Logan and Laura, for example, since they share a deep connection to the name because of their connection to each other, it wouldn’t make sense for Layla and Betsy to have that connection.

My taking the code name Psylocke is not an appropriate analogy here because the idea behind that was that Betsy was going to be distancing herself from it to return to her roots in England and establish herself as Cap Britain without being under the shadow of her past as Psylocke. (Whether or not that actually worked out with audiences is another matter… but it’s not over.)

Our taking those separate names doesn’t prevent either of us from any use of our powers, including the butterfly effect.

Love,
    Kwannon

I’m intrigued. Thank you for making it that gorgeous and unmistakable shade of lavender. Some artists make it too pinkish or too pale. I also really love her expression when she told Daniel she didn’t realize he was the fashion police.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I’m intrigued. Thank you for making it that gorgeous and unmistakable shade of lavender. Some artists make it too pinkish or too pale. I also really love her expression when she told Daniel she didn’t realize he was the fashion police.
    I’ve finished the last chapter. I’ll see if I can upload it tomorrow!

I was talking in the Emma Frost thread about her dream-based precognitive abilities, and I started thinking about Besty, since for the longest she also employed the same abilities and I got to wondering when was the last time she used her pre-cog powers? Would you guys want that power to be brought up again and used on a more regular basis, especially now that we're in the era of precogs.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    It's finished! please let me know your impressions!!

Ep#1 https://tapas.io/episode/2881947
    BBC01.jpg

Ep#2 https://tapas.io/episode/2894509
    BBC02.jpg

Ep#3 https://tapas.io/episode/2895402
    BBC03.jpg

Conclusion: https://tapas.io/episode/2897158

Just saw this, I’ll have to read this. I love the clothes they’re wearing. Question - is the art done with AI?

Love,
    Kwannon

Incredible Member

Please remember this is pure fan fic, with no attempt of monetization at any level.
    Last edited by crimsontt; 07-16-2023 at 08:23 AM.