Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2251

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Oh the next story has already been told by Alan Moore in the 80’s. But thanks for the compliments <3

I think my next story will be my Marvel Captains miniseries with betsy, brian captain america, captain marvel and captain universe.
    Yeah but I’d love to see a reimagining of it by you. The Marvel Captains miniseries sounds like a great idea.

I hope Betsy doesn’t die at the Gala

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Why would she? Are there rumors?
    A picture would last longer darling...

No. No rumors. But people are saying there will be lots of deaths.

And since she’s not showing up anywhere was just concerned.

BANNED

I do... If Betsy and Rachel show up at the Project Runway Gala and dies that would free up Rachel to be a Grey/Summers again.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-24-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Interesting. Do you really think about it? The only reason Rachel has been showing up recently it’s because she’s with Betsy. No other writer was doing anything with her. So Betsy dying has no affect on that.

Interesting. Do you really think about it? The only reason Rachel has been showing up recently it’s because she’s with Betsy. No other writer was doing anything with her. So Betsy dying has no affect on that.
    She was in X-factor until they cancelled that book and she almost immediatly moved to Tini's book, which was probably planned since the beginning of Excalibur. That Williams even got to play with Rachel was lucky. Betsy/Rachel was one of Tini's final goal.
    (I wonder what Rachel fan could complain about her being in a Excalibur-like book and guarding the timeline.The only other Summers-Grey-Howlett I want to see her interact with is Nathan.)

As for Captain Britain in Fall, I really do think she'll show up in Red, although I would be VERY interested in Gillen's vision of her. I also think she and Rachel would be cool in Realms but I guess mixing Otherworld and Thor things would be a bit weird.

With mutants being scattered and seemingly in need of evacuation during the gala, it'd be nice if we saw Otherworld/Fort Krakoa being used as a safe haven and being protected by Betsy and Rachel. The Siege Perilous is open and ready!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    With mutants being scattered and seemingly in need of evacuation during the gala, it'd be nice if we saw Otherworld/Fort Krakoa being used as a safe haven and being protected by Betsy and Rachel. The Siege Perilous is open and ready!
    True but with the Gates probably corrupted and teleporters like Illyana probably on the fritz (speculations but probable), maybe on the contrary they are stuck there during a major event AGAIN ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    True but with the Gates probably corrupted and teleporters like Illyana probably on the fritz (speculations but probable), maybe on the contrary they are stuck there during a major event AGAIN ?
    Yeah that's more likely the case. They went off on a rescue mission to another reality at the end of the BBCB so that's probably where they'll say they've been.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I do... If Betsy and Rachel show up at the Project Runway Gala and dies that would free up Rachel to be a Grey/Summers again.
    This is wild. Are you that personally upset about this relationship you think killing one is good? Also what about her dating Betts had prevented her from being Summers again (she's not hyphenated).
    Meanwhile I agree that we may see the Otherworld become a refuge place for mutants, similar to what was described in Sins of Sinister, which would allow Betsy to have a role in Fall of X.

Yeah that's more likely the case. They went off on a rescue mission to another reality at the end of the BBCB so that's probably where they'll say they've been.
    It's annoying because Fall of X seems to follow up on some of Excalibur's themes (political human powers's war against Krakoa). So it would make sense for Orchis to try to take her out of the picture, especially since she seems more popular at the end of her series, but here it would be just "welp she wasn't there, pooh". She should be a major player in what Fall looks to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This is wild. Are you that personally upset about this relationship you think killing one is good? Also what about her dating Betts had prevented her from being Summers again (she's not hyphenated).
    Meanwhile I agree that we may see the Otherworld become a refuge place for mutants, similar to what was described in Sins of Sinister, which would allow Betsy to have a role in Fall of X.
    Good call about the Sins of Sinister parallel. I forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    It's annoying because Fall of X seems to follow up on some of Excalibur's themes (political human powers's war against Krakoa). So it would make sense for Orchis to try to take her out of the picture, especially since she seems more popular at the end of her series, but here it would be just "welp she wasn't there, pooh". She should be a major player in what Fall looks to be.
    Yeah, to say I'm salty about it all would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Emma arranging the seating chart for the Gala

Betsy shown to be sitting at the Summers table. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah I don’t understand how her dating Betsy somehow makes Rachel not a Summers-Grey anymore either.

Betsy shown to be sitting at the Summers table. LOL!
    Well that settles it. It’s Betsy that got absorbed into the Summers clan.