Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

I will keep the message of Marvel on Betsy's story in this Krakoa as simple as possible.

The thing that you think is problematic in the past like the body swap...etc, has actually made the popular Betsy today(both in asian body and british body) and the 'final product' is Disassembled Betsy before Krakoa. Without them, and to 'correct' Betsy to meet the modern 'standard' for diversity, LGBTQ, feminism or whatever idealogy, Tini's Betsy is exactly what you will receive and thats why she is doing a great job in Marvel's eyes and keep hiring her.

What Marvel and Tini have done to Betsy in this Krakoa era is to strip all elements the made Betsy succeed in the past to let her fail. And then they will give her back of what she original is so she will rise again(as Psylocke).

And for storywise, Betsy is making the mistake most western young generation is making and it will be revealed in the story. Believe it or not is up to you.

Are you from the States? You have such a weird and nonsensical take.

Why would this company (Marvel) do that with one of their random characters.

Like didn’t you say this exact stuff like during the Trump years and we still haven’t seen all this nonsense your claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Are you from the States? You have such a weird and nonsensical take.

Why would this company (Marvel) do that with one of their random characters.

Like didn’t you say this exact stuff like during the Trump years and we still haven’t seen all this nonsense your claiming.
    No, so I can tell you that Betsy's fans or the western younger generations who live in thier own bubbles that clouded by the media have become the laughing stock for the rest of world for many years now.

Sometimes, mistakes(body swap or whatever you think is problematic in Betsy's past) can make great thing(original Betsy). And idealogy isn't always right and will come with a cost(Tini's Betsy). When it become absolute, sometimes it will do more damage than good.

For Marvel or Disney, they are a lot more complicated than a company just to provide entertainment to earn money. I can tell you what they truly are but you just aren't ready for it, lol.

Betsy isn't just some 'random' character. She is your 'chosen one' for X-Men that hidden for many years. She will become the leader in the 'New X Order'.

And I have seen your messages for years on Betsy by now. You sometimes questioned the decision on Betsy in this Krakoa era but you never truly criticize on what went wrong on Tini's writing because the 'wrong' is actually the 'right' thing in modern standard. Then you are stuck in a forever loop like there is a restrain in your mind. And this is nothing personal but pity.

(This is going to be my last message for a while, lets see how it goes after 'Betsy Braddock - Captain Britain'. And please don't reply to my message, thanks!)

Didn’t realize Q-Anon had moved on to being an Asian!Betsy stan.

When people tell you to not reply to their comments lol

I’ve made it crystal clear my issues with TH.

It’s not some conspiracy.

But thanks for your pity random stranger from behind computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Does Q-Anon sounds like Kwannon? To me it does but I’m not english
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    I really hope Betsy as Captain Britain really mean something.

But unfortunately, I don't think we'll see her as Captain Britain in the MCU since the title pretty much attached to Brian.
    Comicbookwise, I don't know whether other writers, aside from TH, are interested in writing Betsy as captain Britain.

My favorite Betsy have been always been as Psylocke, skilled in martial arts, uses her tk/tp creatively and passionate on what she does.

Remender's UXF and Outback Psylocke were my favorite ones.

But I love Betsy and will continue to support her.
    Yeah I think in terms of introduction to the MCU, Captain Britain is better suited for Brian and for Betsy to be a psychic mutant agent of STRIKE. That would allow her to play a big role in her brother's stuff while leaving her open for inclusion with the X-Men.

Though her current costume isn't necessarily what I would have chosen for her, her look is very striking and artists seem to love drawing her. Lately I've been seeing a lot more animated style renderings like this one from Blan Pineapple:

Looking at this I can't help but envision a fun children's cartoon like She-Ra and children's books featuring this beautiful and fierce fantasy world superhero.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah I think in terms of introduction to the MCU, Captain Britain is better suited for Brian and for Betsy to be a psychic mutant agent of STRIKE. That would allow her to play a big role in her brother's stuff while leaving her open for inclusion with the X-Men.

Though her current costume isn't necessarily what I would have chosen for her, her look is very striking and artists seem to love drawing her. Lately I've been seeing a lot more animated style renderings like this one from Blan Pineapple:

Looking at this I can't help but envision a fun children's cartoon like She-Ra and children's books featuring this beautiful and fierce fantasy world superhero.
    Could totally see it with some of that dota art.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Right!?

When people tell you to not reply to their comments lol

I’ve made it crystal clear my issues with TH.

It’s not some conspiracy.

But thanks for your pity random stranger from behind computer screen.
    Thankfully they left cause the crazy theories here make my head spin.

This looks so pretty. I'm very curious to see how they will portray Betsy in the new X-Men 97 cartoon but I fear they will only make her appear from time to time without making it clear if it is Kwannon or Betsy so they can have ninja Psylocke without getting into all the complications. But if she appears in her own British body, as CB or just Betsy, I hope she has beautiful hair and her fierce/brave/shady personality like she did back in the day :-)
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Right!?

Thankfully they left cause the crazy theories here make my head spin.

This looks so pretty. I'm very curious to see how they will portray Betsy in the new X-Men 97 cartoon but I fear they will only make her appear from time to time without making it clear if it is Kwannon or Betsy so they can have ninja Psylocke without getting into all the complications. But if she appears in her own British body, as CB or just Betsy, I hope she has beautiful hair and her fierce/brave/shady personality like she did back in the day :-)
    Agreed. If she's not going to be on the main X-Men team then I'd love a long guest arc where they meet her and go to Otherworld with her for a few episodes.

Mighty Member

I kind of love this. Reminds me of the cartoon style of that old arcade game Dragon’s Lair. She could be the new Daphne and rescue the new Dirk (Wisdom)

I wish Marvel was more consistent. She should have been in the Women of Marvel. Many of you will disagree but they are not properly spotlighting her.

Also I know only SOME of the PRIDE stuff has been released but she's getting no exposure in that either and she's like an A-list X-woman.

If she's gonna be a bisexual queen then let her be a bisexual queen.

Ultimate Member

Possibly because they'll just wipe the proverbial slate clean when she moves to a new book.

I wish Marvel was more consistent. She should have been in the Women of Marvel. Many of you will disagree but they are not properly spotlighting her.

Also I know only SOME of the PRIDE stuff has been released but she's getting no exposure in that either and she's like an A-list X-woman.

If she's gonna be a bisexual queen then let her be a bisexual queen.
    It's a crime that no mutant women were featured in the Women of Marvel special. I agree with what you said about how they should do a Pride special for just X-characters and I think they should do the same for WoM.
    With Rachel getting a pride variant for X-Men Red hopefully Betsy is getting some pride variants for her book. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if the solicits are released.

It's a crime that no mutant women were featured in the Women of Marvel special. I agree with what you said about how they should do a Pride special for just X-characters and I think they should do the same for WoM.
    With Rachel getting a pride variant for X-Men Red hopefully Betsy is getting some pride variants for her book. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if the solicits are released.
    She wasnt even on promo art but yeah wish they would just release these titles once a month so more characters could get spot light.