Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    A happy belated New Year to all! Got to fulfill one of my New Year's resolutions by catching COVID for the first time two days ago.

I would like that, but in a more low-key fashion; as in if she served a regular X-Men squad full-time and she agreed to help out a black ops team from time to time and on specific terms, but not in the open. Akin to the Schism era, when she was officially on Cyclops' side, but continued serving Wolverine's X-Force, then later on, when she was co-starring in Adjectiveless and in Spurrier's X-Force.
    Oh nooo. Hope it's out of your system and you're feeling better soon!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh nooo. Hope it's out of your system and you're feeling better soon!
    Bless you! Other than high temperature on the first day, my throat is still a bit sore. The triple jab is doing its job. I'm more upset that I got the shaft even though I was wearing a mask and respecting social distancing when the inevitable possibly happened... :/

I apologise if quoting politicians is considered bad netiquette here, but...
    Attached Images Attached Images

We're just over a month from launch so hopefully we'll be getting some promo material to chew on very soon. More art teases, articles, interviews, a trailer, street parades, etc. At the very least we'll be seeing an April cover (and hopefully more variants) in another week or so with solicits. Let's go, Marvel!

(Hope you're feeling better Selene!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    So I'm curious about what the Betsy fans think about something. Would you all like to see Betsy back on a wet work team like X-Force? She had a major role in Remender's run and honestly I loved everything about that role for her. To be fair I loved that entire run and every character involved so I'm biased. Would any Betsy fan's like to see her get into so morally gray area again or is that best left in the past?
    One of the traits I love the most about Betsy is her ability to let her shadow run loose. I loved Remender's run and take on her character but I think that now Kwannon fits more the bill to work on a wet work team. I think Betsy should definitely keep her edge but in a main team.

I would love her to be in Uncanny Avengers while she's CB. I think a cool line-up for her to be in could be something like this: Captain America, She-Hulk, Miles Morales, Namor, Captain Britain (Betsy), Wolverine (Laura) and Northstar.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    One of the traits I love the most about Betsy is her ability to let her shadow run loose. I loved Remender's run and take on her character but I think that now Kwannon fits more the bill to work on a wet work team. I think Betsy should definitely keep her edge but in a main team.

I would love her to be in Uncanny Avengers while she's CB. I think a cool line-up for her to be in could be something like this: Captain America, She-Hulk, Miles Morales, Namor, Captain Britain (Betsy), Wolverine (Laura) and Northstar.
    I like this lineup a lot. It'd be great to see her on a team that includes MU heavy hitters.

Today's Love Unlimited Infinity Comic #32:

No lies detected.

Your Betsy Braddock latte is ready.

I'm so ready for this first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I'm so ready for this first issue.
    Hopefully we get some new artwork to hold us over tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/ChrisAHassan/sta...76769151528960

My favorite part of the interview.

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/16/x-...ptain-britain/

AIPT: In Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain preview art, we see Betsy and Micromax on television, giving Betsy a chance to flex her PR muscles. Beyond superheroing, what other sides of Captain Britain might we see explored in this series?

Tini: Definitely her as a PR person, her as a girlfriend, a negotiator, a delegator of responsibilities, an auntie and sister, and a friend. She’s got some great scenes I love with some of my favorite Marvel heroes — folks you won’t see a lot of on Krakoa, I’ll say that much.

AIPT: We know that on the superhero side, we can look forward to a Captain Carter team-up in Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain #2. Any other future Captain Britain adventures you can tease?

Tini: See above! There are some great cameos in this book, and it all builds to a really satisfying position for Captain Britain in the Marvel Universe at the end of this book.

Tini: Definitely her as a PR person, her as a girlfriend, a negotiator, a delegator of responsibilities, an auntie and sister, and a friend. She’s got some great scenes I love with some of my favorite Marvel heroes — folks you won’t see a lot of on Krakoa, I’ll say that much.
    Good, this is something I’ve been wanting for a long time. Betsy’s relationship with her niece needs exploration. It could very endearing if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Good, this is something I’ve been wanting for a long time. Betsy’s relationship with her niece needs exploration. It could very endearing if done right.
    Agreed. Maggie has been a joy thus far imo and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

Betsy and Rachel introduced to the Otherworld refugees in the X-Terminators #5 preview.
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/x-...ition-squad/#6

They're so pretty.

They look really good there.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They look really good there.
    The Otherworld refugees are quite beautiful too.

BETSY BRADDOCK: CAPTAIN BRITAIN #3

Tini Howard (W) • Vasco Georgiev (A) Cover by Erica D’Urso

Variant Cover by AKA

THE FORGEMASTER FEDERAL IS THE CAPTAIN BRITAIN WE DESERVE!

He’s here to right wrongs, defend the innocent and — oh wait, Morgan Le Fay put him in power? So much for the campaign slogans. Betsy Braddock is down for the count, Rachel Summers is iced out and the most powerful witch in history is about to take the entire kingdom for herself. Britain needs true allies — but they may have to come from foreign lands…

The Forgemaster Federal was the representative for the Everforge realm in the Otherworld courts.

Nice to see we're getting a variant for this issue.
    Last edited by JB; 01-19-2023 at 01:13 PM.

Betsy and Rachel introduced to the Otherworld refugees in the X-Terminators #5 preview.
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/x-...ition-squad/#6

They're so pretty.
    This art is gorgeous! The coloring is also very well done. Wish they had more dialogue with Jubilee.
    A picture would last longer darling...