Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2251
  1. #76
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Easy to do since they chose to ignore all her years spend as Psylocke.

    I see you Marvel, trying to erase that. Does her Psylocke game piece states her name as Betsy at least?
    Thankfully it does, but the bio is also greatly truncated.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  2. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post






    Confidently leading the Corps, moving from 616 to Otherworld in a moment's notice, and as another reader said elsewhere, "mixing her telepathy, tk, energy projection and flying" easily. Plus the creativity of Rachel's feat gives me hope that we'll get more creative use of Betsy's powers.

    But, one the other hand, I'm sorry for the optimists here, but this preview just got me super bummed. The writing is terrible. She sets up a scene and does nothing with it. Her Betsy is the least Betsy ever. If they continue to want to change her like this, striping her not only from all her visual cues but also from her personality then I'll start caring less and less about her She can even go back as being a blonde for all I care. I hate what Tini did to her character and can't wait for her time writing her ends.
    A picture would last longer darling...

  3. #78
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    I want to believe that these references to Betts and cameos of her we’ve been getting in other books recently are signs that the character will soon finally come out of the river of fecal matter that she’s been crawling through for the past four years.

  4. #79

    Default

    hey fellow Betsy fans. It's the time of the year to vote for TheFwoosh's poll for Top Ten most wanted Marvel Legends. The Hasbro team always checks it out.

    We never got a highly articulated figure for Betsy in her British body so it's long overdue! Let's support our girl to have as many appearances as possible, even in merchandise.

    Read the rules! One vote per character but I voted for Betsy in her Disassembled look and also for Revanche! A way of kind of having two votes for her...hehe

    https://thefwoosh.com/2023/01/offici...-top-ten-vote/
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 01-31-2023 at 08:16 AM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

  5. #80
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    hey fellow Betsy fans. It's the time of the year to vote for TheFwoosh's poll for Top Ten most wanted Marvel Legends. The Hasbro team always checks it out.

    We never got a highly articulated figure for Betsy in her British body so it's long overdue! Let's support our girl to have as many appearances as possible, even in merchandise.

    Read the rules! One vote per character but I voted for Betsy in her Disassembled look and also for Revanche! A way to have kind of having two votes for her...hehe

    https://thefwoosh.com/2023/01/offici...-top-ten-vote/
    Sweet, thanks for posting! I'll sign up soon and put a list together. It's cool to see her Outback look is quite popular.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  6. #81
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's cool to see her Outback look is quite popular.

    Wouldn’t it be awesome if this inspires the powers that be to create an updated version of the Outback armor?

  7. #82
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Wouldn’t it be awesome if this inspires the powers that be to create an updated version of the Outback armor?
    Oh how my heart would love that! That would be really awesome and someone somewhere within the halls of Marvel must think so too.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  8. #83
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Wouldn’t it be awesome if this inspires the powers that be to create an updated version of the Outback armor?
    I’m all for self sufficiency, so I would appreciate if she could summon her armor the sane way she turns into CB, cool points for a psionic made tk armor to be applied over a sleek and sexy costume not unlike this one:

    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

  9. #84
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m all for self sufficiency, so I would appreciate if she could summon her armor the sane way she turns into CB, cool points for a psionic made tk armor to be applied over a sleek and sexy costume not unlike this one:

    Yes, everything about this is a win!
    Last edited by Psyknight; 01-30-2023 at 11:14 AM.

  10. #85
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m all for self sufficiency, so I would appreciate if she could summon her armor the sane way she turns into CB, cool points for a psionic made tk armor to be applied over a sleek and sexy costume not unlike this one:

    I looooove this so much. This is the kind of sleek and sexy I'd love to see and now I'm lowkey obsessed with the psi TK armor idea. It'd be like an astral plane armor but in actual reality. Do you happen to know the artist of this? Betsy's face is stunning.
    Last edited by JB; 01-30-2023 at 11:29 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  11. #86
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I looooove this so much. This is the kind of sleek and sexy I'd love to see and now I'm lowkey obsessed with the psi TK armor idea. It'd be like an astral plane armor but in actual reality. Do you happen to know the artist of this? Betsy's face is stunning.
    I should have posted the name of the artist, sorry, I was able to find him by doing a google search by image because I originally saved it from pinterest

    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...by-romina.html
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

  12. #87
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I should have posted the name of the artist, sorry, I was able to find him by doing a google search by image because I originally saved it from pinterest

    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...by-romina.html
    Thank you so much, friend. I adore it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

  13. #88
    Extraordinary Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,235

    Default

    Help me put this energy out into the universe you all.

    Betsy on the X-Men Year 3 team.

  14. #89
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Help me put this energy out into the universe you all.

    Betsy on the X-Men Year 3 team.
    I’m thinking about it very hard….and chanting….

    Hey by the way how did the idea about Betsy’s psionic emitting real light start? Is there a particular issue where this was mentioned, I remember a relatively recent one with Storm, Monet, Rachel and Asian Betsy but I’ looking for any older mention of this phenomenon as a distinctive characteristic….
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

  15. #90
    Braddock Isle JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m thinking about it very hard….and chanting….

    Hey by the way how did the idea about Betsy’s psionic emitting real light start? Is there a particular issue where this was mentioned, I remember a relatively recent one with Storm, Monet, Rachel and Asian Betsy but I’ looking for any older mention of this phenomenon as a distinctive characteristic….
    Brian Wood's all X-women series is the first period that comes to mind regarding real light so that may be the same that you're thinking of. I'll add that to my list to look for because I plan to dig back and find when she first shot off a blast like seen in the BBCB preview, which might have been Wood's book too.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •