Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Closer look at Babs

temp_GAhXdKEXMAAFHtg.jpg

She doesn't have a voice in part one
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-04-2023 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Closer look at Babs

temp_GAhXdKEXMAAFHtg.jpg

It looks like she's from the Batman '66 Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like she's from the Batman '66 Earth.
    Could be. I do wonder if she will ever talk since this is the first time seeing her as batgirl

Could be. I do wonder if she will ever talk since this is the first time seeing her as batgirl
    She's not in the cast but somebody might double-up.

Closer look at Babs

temp_GAhXdKEXMAAFHtg.jpg

It really is disappointing she won't talk which means she will hardly really be in it. The past animated movies we have only had short glimpses of her (Not including Killing Joke), and then she ended up dying in the last movie. I want to see Babs as Batgirl with larger amounts of screen time, even Supergirl has had several animated movie appearances as a main character.

Why is it Batgirl always seems to be ignored?

I also love her design!

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    It really is disappointing she won't talk which means she will hardly really be in it. The past animated movies we have only had short glimpses of her (Not including Killing Joke), and then she ended up dying in the last movie. I want to see Babs as Batgirl with larger amounts of screen time, even Supergirl has had several animated movie appearances as a main character.

Why is it Batgirl always seems to be ignored?

I also love her design!
    Well she could talk in part two or three. I mean even Cass now has more screentime in a movie. Like with the expectation of Harley Quinn, Dc superhero girls. But even with this she doesn't feel like she in that much things. Even when think about Harley Quinn she a small speaking role to a supporting cast depending on the episode. We do know this she in caped

She might talk given one character who doesn't have a voice listened is talking

b0a8cf14-0e52-4939-8ffa-e9370c0f3aa9.jpg

Huntress has a voice actress.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-05-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Spectacular Member

Closer look at Babs

temp_GAhXdKEXMAAFHtg.jpg
    I love the Silver Age feel of the designs of the Tomorrowverse, love the design influence of the brilliant Otto Schmidt, and love that this appears to be the closest design of Batgirl in animation to Carmine Infantino’s original in 1967 (far closer, even, than the 1968 Filmation Batman series, which was heavily influenced by Infantino’s work).
    It would be wonderful if Batgirl were to be featured a little in the Tomorrowverse, and not just briefly glimpsed in the background.

She's not in the cast but somebody might double-up.
    You mean someone might be playing more than one role ? It's possible

Overall even in her own story killing joke Babs does feel like she takes the back role role

I mean do far Babs movie roles are either shared, supporting cast or background

Like she is in Lego Batman movie, Family maters, dc superhero girls g1 and g2. But I don't know nothing really stand out of her roles in them in the same way
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-05-2023 at 05:46 PM.

One of the people behind the DC DTV's said they were planning to do a Batfamily film so we might see Batgirl there.

One of the people behind the DC DTV's said they were planning to do a Batfamily film so we might see Batgirl there.
    It makes me wonder if this batfam is just going to be a new universe or standalone given crisis is suppose to be the last Tomorrowverse arc but calling it a arc means maybe something after. But who knows we have to wait to see until sdcc unless Gunn stops them from that. The dtv team did call dtv elsewhere line and Gunn did too.

So even we see this batgirl or a new one
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-05-2023 at 10:34 PM.

It makes me wonder if this batfam is just going to be a new universe or standalone given crisis is suppose to be the last Tomorrowverse arc but calling it a arc means maybe something after. But who knows we have to wait to see until sdcc unless Gunn stops them from that. The dtv team did call dtv elsewhere line and Gunn did too.

So even we see this batgirl or a new one
    Probably too early to say.

Would probably be up for that. Course, I'd really like to see Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, so the roster could fill up pretty quickly.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Would probably be up for that. Course, I'd really like to see Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, so the roster could fill up pretty quickly.
    I wonder if they will just use Cass since she is in batwheels and was in Doom that came to Gotham.

I wonder if they will just use Cass since she is in batwheels and was in Doom that came to Gotham.
    The Upcoming Amazon Prime Animated series has Babs and that is co written by the Doom that came to Gotham writers so Cass being in that doesn't mean anything. Batwheels I don't think impacts anything.

The fact that Doom was the one to use Cass implies that anything that connects to other movies or that is an on going is going to be Babs while Cass is used for the outliers.