Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    . . . But is Alysia(and DC by proxy) insinuating that Barbara isn't straight?

At least it seems to insinuate that Alysia here knows or at least senses that Barbara isn't straight, and her saying if she wanted to talk to her about anything and is good at coming out stories.
    It definitely seems like it. I know for some characters they drop hints before revealing stuff about characters at times, but this seems to be about as on the nose as you can get. At least I think so.
    By the way, where are those pages from?
    I'm trying to place the costume and the artwork, but they don't ring any bells.
    (Also, referring to Barbara/Batgirl's "Bat-leg"??)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the implication is that she thinks Batgirl is Barbara?
    Yeah, that seems more likely in context.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Nothing Chuck Dixon hasn't done before.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, where are those pages from?
    I'm trying to place the costume and the artwork, but they don't ring any bells.
    (Also, referring to Barbara/Batgirl's "Bat-leg"??)
    It was in an Asian DCU special, I believe.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Is it just me? I feel like at times Babs has been more sidelined than most of her other bat members. Like her appearances in animation is more of look there she is than it's been in a while. I'm nit saying she doesn't show up or play a role. It just feels like the number of times she appears it feels less and less.
    Barbara is certainly more ornamental than instrumental currently in comics and animation.

Have you seen any of the content from the Gotham Knights video game? I don’t have a current generation console, so I haven’t been able to support it with my dollars, but from watching videos on YouTube it seems to be an excellent take on the character, highlighting Barbara’s intelligence and determination.
    The ‘Year One’ suit, in my view, is a great design for an early independent vigilante, and the Jim Lee suit is perfect classic Batgirl.
    There’s no Jim or Batman interactions, sadly (I don’t think that’s a spoiler)- but the cutscene compilations are actually pretty satisfying as something of a Batgirl movie.

So far Peter did say batgirl will have a big role to play in the main universe
    https://www.cbr.com/batgirl-inevitab...-peter-safran/

but I don't think we will see her on the certain movie. I say that because he said the extend batfam.

F76D84D6-B818-48C8-8723-CABA04E19C0F.jpg

So we might just see Batwoman, Cass and Steph. If anything maybe Tim since we don't see much of him.

She was pretty significant in DC Super Hero Girls and Batman vs TMNT at least.

True but compare that with Kara. Who has three animated movies and also shared Dshg and Kara also appeared in Justice league action something both Dick and Babs didn't even do
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-05-2023 at 08:54 AM.

True but compare that with Kara. Who has three animated movies and also shared Dshg and Kara also appeared in Justice league action something both Dick and Babs didn't even do
    They did have a design for her.

Extraordinary Member

How does she have it better ?
    Until the very recent preschool animated show, Barbra Gordon has been the only used batgirl in media.
    The list for that is very extensive and consistent. In the most present form the batfamily on HQ is Her Nightwing and Damian.
    She was pretty significant in DC Super Hero Girls and Batman vs TMNT at least.
    And most recently Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Until the very recent preschool animated show, Barbra Gordon has been the only used batgirl in media.
    The list for that is very extensive and consistent. In the most present form the batfamily on HQ is Her Nightwing and Damian.

And most recently Young Justice.
    True you are corrected she is the most adapted batgirl but there is a differences between being adapted and having a good amount of screen time. I mean YJ her only big role was in part of season 4 and she only popped up in the other seasons.I could be overthinking this.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-05-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yeah, Cass was in the Birds of Prey movie and Steph in an episode of Batwoman, but neither were superheroes at all, either as Batgirl or one of their other names. In Young Justice they're Orphan and Spoiler. Batwheels is the first appearance of Cassandra Cain as Batgirl outside of the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Brendan Fraser speaks about his role and experience with the, now shelved, BATGIRL movie. Fraser portrayed the movie's villain FIREFLY...
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Batgirl Skybox card, 2016.

BatgirlCard.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Batgirl Skybox card, 2016.

BatgirlCard.jpg
    Oh hey, her original DCAU design !

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 02-13-2023 at 05:28 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Yeah, Dina Meyer looked great in the Batgirl suit.

DreamWatchDinaBG.jpg